Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

If Wayne Carey said Dustin Martin was the best footballer he'd ever seen would you dismiss his opinion because he's assaulted women in the past?
Not quite an apples to apples comparison.

Carey's judgement of Martin is that of a footballer judging a footballer. Yemini is an agitator whose following is social media based, who can and has sought out violent encounters to film for his fans.

Or just having their behaviour continually excused and no push for them to integrate rather we absurdly encourage them to maintain their own culture?

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You can maintain your own culture and STILL RESPECT the rule of law in your new nation. But you have to learn about the culture first. You need ways and means of integration with the community. Is enough being done so these youth don't turn to crime?

Not sure which thread this goes in. Horrific violence in Melb (black on white) - wheres the media?

Yeah, that's disgraceful. The book should be thrown at those involved. Does this mean 'ban all immigration'? No. Does this mean 'Deport all immigrants'? No. Does this mean 'segregate our communities so races cannot mix'? No.

What it means is crime equals punishment. If that was an unprovoked attack then that girl's attackers should face the music in a court of law. If it was provoked then the police should investigate why and how the same as they should with any other case.

And if that footage was doctored and edited, I'd like to see the original footage.

And if that footage was doctored and edited, I'd like to see the original footage.

A couple of people have doubted it's veracity. But when asked to support their claim they have slunk off.

Last I heard the police were not investigating the incident because 'they had not received a complaint'. Funny how someone who has had the s**t kicked out of them by eight bullies might not want to complain to the police. And it is my understanding that the police do not need a complaint to investigate a criminal offence.

A couple of people have doubted it's veracity. But when asked to support their claim they have slunk off.

Last I heard the police were not investigating the incident because 'they had not received a complaint'. Funny how someone who has had the sh*t kicked out of them by eight bullies might not want to complain to the police. And it is my understanding that the police do not need a complaint to investigate a criminal offence.

Well, you would think if Avi was so concerned about this, he would go to the police himself.

Last I heard the police were not investigating the incident because 'they had not received a complaint'. Funny how someone who has had the sh*t kicked out of them by eight bullies might not want to complain to the police. And it is my understanding that the police do not need a complaint to investigate a criminal offence.

I'll not directly state "This footage was edited" because I can't. I truly don't know. But we've seen trickery from the media before, and just recently. FOX News (a News Limited company) digitally altered photographs to paint the Seattle CHAZ protest in a negative light

and, closer to home, the Herald-Sun (a News Limited company) was caught out using a photo of U.K rap group The Harlem Spartans as an example of a 'Black African Gang' in Melbourne

Of course you'll forgive me of being suspicious of everything.

Again, on the face of it, it looks like one poor girl was set upon by eight gutless cowards. Is that all we're seeing?

Well, you would think if Avi was so concerned about this, he would go to the police himself.

Yeah you were one of the people who doubted the video then had nothing to back that up. It clearly shows a lone teenage girl being punched and kicked to the face by a group of bullies. Apparently the assault continued on the platform and the girl was taken to hospital.

The colour of the victim and the attackers doesn't matter. But you can bet if eight white girls had done the same to a defenceless young black girl there would be mass protests on the streets.

You can also bet that if a black person was assaulted or killed by another black person then no one would be protesting. The double standards is shameful.

Yeah you were one of the people who doubted the video then had nothing to back that up. It clearly shows a lone teenage girl being punched and kicked to the face by a group of bullies. Apparently the assault continued on the platform and the girl was taken to hospital.

The colour of the victim and the attackers doesn't matter. But you can bet if eight white girls had done the same to a defenceless young black girl there would be mass protests on the streets.

You can also bet that if a black person was assaulted or killed by another black person then no one would be protesting. The double standards is shameful.

I didn't actually question the contents of the video.

But I'm happy to keep pointing out that Avi Yemini was convicted for stalking and bashing his ex wife.

Hopefully a google search will bring him here one day.

I'll not directly state "This footage was edited" because I can't. I truly don't know. But we've seen trickery from the media before, and just recently. FOX News (a News Limited company) digitally altered photographs to paint the Seattle CHAZ protest in a negative light

and, closer to home, the Herald-Sun (a News Limited company) was caught out using a photo of U.K rap group The Harlem Spartans as an example of a 'Black African Gang' in Melbourne

Of course you'll forgive me of being suspicious of everything.

Again, on the face of it, it looks like one poor girl was set upon by eight gutless cowards. Is that all we're seeing?

Journalists and editors definitely get lazy and 'creative' with the photos they use to back up their stories. I've not seen video footage doctored in that way. I'm sure it's possible but we are looking fairly hi-tech. This seems to be low tech someone recording on their phone of one poor girl being set upon by eight gutless cowards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is quite ironic considering you left zimbabwe because of the fact that your family was being persecuted by the black populace. however we all know really you are just a hypocrite hey.
I didn't support the way land reform happened in Zim but it was totally necessary. The concentration of land in white hands only perpetuated Zimbabwe's racist past.

These people will be traumatised for the rest of their lives.
The victims of a violent home invasion in Melbourne's inner west are "living in fear" a week after four men stormed their home armed with knives and baseball bats and injured three people.​
Seven people were at home at the property on Princes Street in Flemington about 8pm on July 20 when the four armed men broke in.​
The offenders threatened the victims, ransacked the home and stole cash, laptops and phones.​
During the terrifying home invasion, three of the victims were assaulted and received cuts and bruises. They were taken to hospital and released later that evening.​
"The victims are terrified and are living in fear at the moment. As we say we are here today because we haven't been able to identify the offenders so they are at large at this point,"​

These people will be traumatised for the rest of their lives.
The victims of a violent home invasion in Melbourne's inner west are "living in fear" a week after four men stormed their home armed with knives and baseball bats and injured three people.​
Seven people were at home at the property on Princes Street in Flemington about 8pm on July 20 when the four armed men broke in.​
The offenders threatened the victims, ransacked the home and stole cash, laptops and phones.​
During the terrifying home invasion, three of the victims were assaulted and received cuts and bruises. They were taken to hospital and released later that evening.​
"The victims are terrified and are living in fear at the moment. As we say we are here today because we haven't been able to identify the offenders so they are at large at this point,"​

They will get their DNA from the crime scene and the police will arrest them. Courts will slap them on the wrist though, so is there much point?

Lol? These are real people and the country is f***ing beautiful. The glee over Zim's decline is incomprehensible to me.

The glee is because the Racist Right see this as more 'proof' that black people have such low I.Q's that they cannot govern themselves and that only the white European can save them.

An absolute crock of s**t from a vile pustule of a movement, but there you have it.

Probably Patrick O’Sullivan doing his usual lunatic work. Surprised he has never been taken out by one of those Antifa types who advocate killing nazis. He’s not a hard person to track down nor is he in any way physically imposing etc. C18 was a large movement in the UK in the 90s when there was a power struggle best described as being between right wing football firms and nazi skinheads. The 18 stands for AH. Pretty sure all it is here is the aforementioned deadbeat using said name for offensive stickers.

Sorry to pull up an old quote from months ago, but you're dead set right PoS is an actual POS, first encountered him nigh on 30 years ago, wasn't intimidated then, sure ain't now.

The C18 thing is interesting though, apart from the usual boneheads there is an underlying current of well connected, well financed people pulling the strings as what I've seen since the late 80s is all of a sudden deadshits have serious access to serious $$$$ and it cycles around every 5yrs or so.

This funding cannot be explained really, so my only conclusion it is "phantom backers". Before people jump down my throat it's the kind of $$$ that can't be put down to working, crime or a"richish" relative dying.

Brisbane's Sudanese gangs?

A man has died and another 10 people have been seriously injured after a violent brawl in Brisbane's north overnight involving knives and baseball bats. A man, believed to be in his 20s, died at the scene, while 10 others were taken to the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital.​
Detective Superintendent Tony Fleming said he believed the brawl involved two African groups. "We believe knives and baseball bats were used in that attack," he said.​
"We know at least one young man has died and there are about 10 other people who have been hospitalised as a result of that incident. Two of those people, I'm led to believe, are in a critical condition.​

A man has died and another 10 people have been seriously injured after a violent brawl in Brisbane's north overnight involving knives and baseball bats. A man, believed to be in his 20s, died at the scene, while 10 others were taken to the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital.​
Detective Superintendent Tony Fleming said he believed the brawl involved two African groups. "We believe knives and baseball bats were used in that attack," he said.​
"We know at least one young man has died and there are about 10 other people who have been hospitalised as a result of that incident. Two of those people, I'm led to believe, are in a critical condition.​

Why cant they integrate and use cricket bats!

The gangs arrived just in time for the state election.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back