Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

Never hurts to be informed, Hairy.

200 members in the UK where it was founded. Cant imagine there are too many here.

One a-hole putting up a few posters to stir up trouble probably isnt worthy of national news. Though probably is worthy of examination by the bastion of integrity and considered thought: social media.

200 members in the UK where it was founded. Cant imagine there are too many here.

One a-hole putting up a few posters to stir up trouble probably isnt worthy of national news. Though probably is worthy of examination by the bastion of integrity and considered thought: social media.

Nah, it's not worthy of NATIONAL news. But this being an AFL site and the AFL being kinda Melbourne-centric and this very thread being about various aspects of the criminal element in Melbourne it fits the topic I reckon.

Nah, it's not worthy of NATIONAL news. But this being an AFL site and the AFL being kinda Melbourne-centric and this very thread being about various aspects of the criminal element in Melbourne it fits the topic I reckon.

I agree. Though perhaps the racist idiot should have thought more carefully about which immigrants. Just to help us stay on topic.

Probably Patrick O’Sullivan doing his usual lunatic work. Surprised he has never been taken out by one of those Antifa types who advocate killing nazis. He’s not a hard person to track down nor is he in any way physically imposing etc. C18 was a large movement in the UK in the 90s when there was a power struggle best described as being between right wing football firms and nazi skinheads. The 18 stands for AH. Pretty sure all it is here is the aforementioned deadbeat using said name for offensive stickers.

Highlighting overseas far right groups is just another deflection from what is going on in Melbourne with the ethnic youth gangs.

Knife crime among youth gangs is on the rise across Victoria, with police launching a swathe of new operations to crack down on fatal assaults as Melbourne reels from four deadly knife attacks in recent weeks.

Senior officers say the "weaponising" of youth gangs is prevalent across all parts of Melbourne, with police intelligence showing knife-related offending, from carjackings to street robberies, has risen 37.9 per cent in the past five years

No problem here

Highlighting overseas far right groups is just another deflection from what is going on in Melbourne with the ethnic youth gangs.

May as well highlight this. Its BS anyway. Tommy R gets a handful of soccer hooligans to turn up, the hard left get massively bigger crowds to ER, BLM etc etc and cause far more problems.

That last sentence is exactly why I pointed out Avi Yemini was convicted recently for stalking and bashing his ex missus.

It might help you to keep track.

If Wayne Carey said Dustin Martin was the best footballer he'd ever seen would you dismiss his opinion because he's assaulted women in the past?

It's the same mindset that uses incidents of black on white racism as a justification for their own prejudices.

Sudan is a country, not a race. People who call them sudanese are refering to their country of origin (rather than calling them "black people", "blacks" or "africans" and lumping them together with everyone of African heritage) because there's a youth crime problem specifically with the sudanese in australia. By calling it a crime problem with sudanese youths, the implication is that there's a problem with the culture they come from, not the colour of their skin.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Wayne Carey said Dustin Martin was the best footballer he'd ever seen would you dismiss his opinion because he's assaulted women in the past?

Would you like to read more about Avi and his neo-nazi adventures?

Would you like to read more about Avi and his neo-nazi adventures?

Are you going to answer the question I asked you?

Does this Avi fellow's history mean that what is in the video has been doctored? Or you just don't like him and the fact that he's the one presenting it means you're dismissing it out of hand?

Are you going to answer the question I asked you?

Does this Avi fellow's history mean that what is in the video has been doctored? Or you just don't like him and the fact that he's the one presenting it means you're dismissing it out of hand?

Not sure if doctored, but there's no context there. Basically I'm suss on anything that a neo-nazi and convicted wife basher presents.

If Wayne Carey posted videos of people bashing women, then it would be somewhat comparable. And I'd call that out too.

Wayne Carey was the goat and bashed everyone - men, women and babies. Everyone was expendable to him, including his own teammates hence him fuxking one of their wives. Just an absolute alpha human.

If Wayne Carey posted videos of people bashing women, then it would be somewhat comparable. And I'd call that out too.

So if Wayne Carey said Dustin Martin was the best footballer he had ever seen, you would dismiss his opinion because he's a woman basher?

It's a pretty straightforward yes or no question?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back