Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it is pretty s**t form that no description of the attackers have been released. The cynic in me is resigned to it being the usual problem youth of African background. No doubt if there are any serious reprisal attacks, the ethnicity of those involved will be made public. Hate to see the state of the city this past week if some poor African kid was set upon and murdered by a group of 8 caucasian thugs.

I think it is pretty sh*t form that no description of the attackers have been released. The cynic in me is resigned to it being the usual problem youth of African background. No doubt if there are any serious reprisal attacks, the ethnicity of those involved will be made public. Hate to see the state of the city this past week if some poor African kid was set upon and murdered by a group of 8 caucasian thugs.

Six month's on we are still waiting for the police to issue descriptions of the men who bashed a Mooroolbark grandfather to death on Christmas night. There were several witnesses to the attack.

Last edited:
It's crazy how Sudanese is now a catch-all term for all coloured teens.

Only three posts above yours I stated - 'Blood Drill Killers and Black Belly Gang are mostly Sudanese, and other gangs are mostly Islanders, and some are mixed'. As we have seen many times, young people from those ethnicities are often the victims of these gangs.

It's clearly not about 'all coloured teens'. Young people of Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan and Malaysian descent don't tend to join gangs and go on the rampage.

I think it is pretty sh*t form that no description of the attackers have been released. The cynic in me is resigned to it being the usual problem youth of African background. No doubt if there are any serious reprisal attacks, the ethnicity of those involved will be made public. Hate to see the state of the city this past week if some poor African kid was set upon and murdered by a group of 8 caucasian thugs.

how will knowing the description or background of the nationalities involved change your reaction to this crime?

Context. He is guilty of the same thing - violence and racism.

Avi wants to normalise this crap, and you are just parroting him.
Gang violence. No he is not. Far out your not right in the head.

8 blacks savaged a little girl. Do you understand that? In the middle of the day at a popular train station in Melbourne.

Gang violence. No he is not. Far out your not right in the head.

8 blacks savaged a little girl. Do you understand that? In the middle of the day at a popular train station in Melbourne.

Avi stalked and bashed his ex wife. He was convicted by a court last year.

Not sure why you trying to run protection for him. Why are you giving Avi a platform Mary?

Avi stalked and bashed his ex wife. He was convicted by a court last year.

Not sure why you trying to run protection for him. Why are you giving Avi a platform Mary?
What’s that guy got to do with a group of black woman all kicking and stomping and punching a white Australian girl?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he is the poster that wants the lockdown to continue indefinitely as he gets double the dole and can save money, which means he may be able to move out from under his mums wing, he admitted as much in a post

I own my house Les, I didn't see any lockdowns.

Heaps of people were working from home, if thats what you mean.

No, I'd call out the flogs that give Bolt a platform

And ignore the content of the video he shared?

So you're one of those people that just wants to make sure everyone knows that you have the "right" opinion, but don't really care about the actual issues. Your boasting about being a dole cheat doesn't help either, if you were trying to impress everyone with your character.

And ignore the content of the video he shared?

So you're one of those people that just wants to make sure everyone knows that you have the "right" opinion, but don't really care about the actual issues. Your boasting about being a dole cheat doesn't help either, if you were trying to impress everyone with your character.

No, try again.

No, try again.

Why would you attack people for giving bolt a platform if he was using that platform to tell his followers about an issue you care about? Surely that would be a pleasant surprise and not an opportunity to condemn him and his followers?

Why would you attack people for giving bolt a platform if he was using that platform to tell his followers about an issue you care about? Surely that would be a pleasant surprise and not an opportunity to condemn him and his followers?

If you care about the issue, then post the original video, not the Andrew Bolt or Avi Yemini remixes.

If you care about the issue, then post the original video, not the Andrew Bolt or Avi Yemini remixes.

Maybe that's the place the person first saw the video and they just shared it instantly because they were emotionally affected. That's a good thing, surely? Why would you want to jump to shaming them for where they found the video? I hate all this guilt by association stuff. It's hard to even keep track of who is seen as a reliable commentator and who has said or done the wrong thing at some point and is now to be disregarded completely.

Maybe that's the place the person first saw the video and they just shared it instantly because they were emotionally affected. That's a good thing, surely? Why would you want to jump to shaming them for where they found the video? I hate all this guilt by association stuff. It's hard to even keep track of who is seen as a reliable commentator and who has said or done the wrong thing at some point and is now to be disregarded completely.

That last sentence is exactly why I pointed out Avi Yemini was convicted recently for stalking and bashing his ex missus.

It might help you to keep track.

That last sentence is exactly why I pointed out Avi Yemini was convicted recently for stalking and bashing his ex missus.

It might help you to keep track.

My point is that people shouldn't have to keep track. If they're quoting somebody's account of something that happened, then yeah it's relevant if that person has a bias or is a terrible person or whatever. But it's a video. The same video is available in other places and unless you think it's been doctored or that there's missing context that excuses what happens in the video, then who is sharing the video shouldn't matter at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back