Membership Tracker

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 17, 2004
Hotlanta
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
UGA, KSU, Knox C.C
I don't see a thread for this so I thought I'd start. I'm very interested to see if the GFC can pass last year's record count, and I'm thinking about signing up myself even though I can't attend any games (the whole being overseas thing doesn't help).

Anyway as of today it's at 21,724. Should expect to see it build during the next week or two with the preseason starting officially.

From Blue and White email.

MEMBERSHIP NEWS
Membership Numbers
As at Monday February 20, 2006 we have 22,477 signed up members. If you know someone who is yet to sign up, now is the time for them to get on board with the season fast approaching!

From GFC.....

Hi Steve

Are you a current GFC Member? If so we will need to know your client reference number which is located under your name on your membership card. This way we will be able to link you to the mailing list.

Regards

Membership Services
Geelong Football Club
PO Box 461
GEELONG VIC 3220

Phone: (03) 5244 7447
Fax: (03) 5223 1895

copernicus said:
500 more, good to see. Any idea where we were this time last year? Still only a month to go until the deadline unless I'm much mistaken.

I think it actually goes until June. At least that's the cut off time for membership tickets to allow for finals ticket purchasing rights.

Don't forget that there will be a fair few more sign ups if the cats pass the roos this week and get a Melbourne Semi final and even more if we win that.

That would give us two Melbourne games (both being finals so you would expect a fair few to be at the membership tents) leading into the season proper. Following that we have three Skilled games in a row which should hopefully take us past the target.

On March 23, 2005 - We had 26,026 breaking our previous record.

So going on last years figures a lot of people signed up in the 4 weeks leading up to round 1. Could hit 30K by Round 1 this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's awesome! I signed up again as soon as I got my membership pack. Got a full Victorian membership because of the huge number of games at Skilled on Saturdays. I will be going to more games at SS this year than Telstra Dome and MCG combined.

Go Cats!

I actually tried to purchase another seat this year for the little fella, couldn't get through all day Monday, so I sent an email and when I was contacted I couldn't get one close enough to where I am. I was told there was only a few seats that were two together and all the rest were single seats.
Seems like it really should be an absolute sea of blue and white this year.

I wont be getting on it until April/May. No need i live in the USA and cant go to games to theres no rush. I am hoping the club will release some more membrabillia so i can get an interstate membership and buy something nice for my dough! Club gets the money either way and this way I get something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back