membership

I don't have any idea, the club has always been cagey about this.
I believe two lots of memberships have been sent out, probably largely renewals. Plus there are still new members trickling in.
But there are also season ticket holders and some categories of AAMI Stadium members that seem to get factored in when we are compared to other clubs.

Was down at the club last week and spoke to one of the girls in the membership dept and she said they were up 14%.

portentous said:
I heard that we were inundated with new members after the 2004 GF (bandwaggoners :) Anyway what that actually transfers into members etc we'll just have to see. Hoping the guys get bigger crowds at AAMI in 2005. Hell they deserve it!

That they are Portentous, that they are. This is what I got in an email the other day

The demand for membership and season tickets for the 2005 season has been overwhelming. Whilst we have fallen behind on some deadlines with the delivery of membership packs we sincerely appreciate your support and patience during this period.

Here's some key updates

- All season tickets will be distributed by the 31st January 2005.
- Part payments - the first payment of the three-month plan and the second payment of the six-month plan will be processed by the 21st January 2005.

This is good, really good. People are going on about our Profit at the end of 2004......I predicit the biggest ever profit at the end of 2005. Let those other clubs have the injury payments we had in 2004 and still pay the licencing fee we do and see how much of a profit they make. Tis ok, cause what goes around comes around, and sooner or later "those clubs" will have a horror run in injury payments just like us, and then we will just sit back and watch ;)

I know my self how many members our WA Supporter Group has grown by, so PAFC would be flat out like a lizard drinking :D

well we have bought our tickets for this season. We have a small group going.

It took me a while to talk my mates into coming, they had Crows season tickets but I have mangaed to convert them. :D

Tommy Gun said:
well we have bought our tickets for this season. We have a small group going.

It took me a while to talk my mates into coming, they had Crows season tickets but I have mangaed to convert them. :D

Keep working on them. I suspect that supporting the Crows is like an addiction, you are always an addict. Thus, you have to ensure that they never give into temptation.

I'm sure that someone cleverer than me can put together a 12-step program for recovering Crows supporters.
:p

portentous said:
Keep up the good work! As long as they don't sit there and say "go number 16"! :)

ahahaha one of the girls I have converted is in love with Tredders so thats not a problem :)

I cant wait for the season to start

MrMeaner said:
Keep working on them. I suspect that supporting the Crows is like an addiction, you are always an addict. Thus, you have to ensure that they never give into temptation.

I'm sure that someone cleverer than me can put together a 12-step program for recovering Crows supporters.
:p
Excellent work. I renewed memberships and season tickets two weeks ago by phone. When I asked how sales were going the lady said they had been rushed off their feet. Still lots of renewals to come in but newbies well up. Just hope they will stick when we hit a flat spot.

Spoke to a Crows supporter who has season tickets to Port so he can watch with his mates. He loves the fact that you can have a decent football conversation with knowledgeable supporters all round you, said you don't get this at the Crows games.

Edit:- Woops meant to quote Tommy Gun, no disrespect to you MrMeaner!

Toots Hibbert said:
Excellent work. I renewed memberships and season tickets two weeks ago by phone. When I asked how sales were going the lady said they had been rushed off their feet. Still lots of renewals to come in but newbies well up. Just hope they will stick when we hit a flat spot.

Spoke to a Crows supporter who has season tickets to Port so he can watch with his mates. He loves the fact that you can have a decent football conversation with knowledgeable supporters all round you, said you don't get this at the Crows games.

Edit:- Woops meant to quote Tommy Gun, no disrespect to you MrMeaner!

No worries. With your opening, I didn't think that it was directed to me anyway.

There are 2 Noddys, like there were supposedly 2 Powerkops. There is amusing, lightly baiting Noddy who appears on our boards. But there is passionate Crows supporting, mouth frothing Noddy on the Crows Board. He aint comin' our way.

Back