USA Michelle Obama wants to run for POTUS

Would she make a good president?

• Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm… I think the democrats would be smarter to go with rfk jr and Tulsi Gabbard , to confuse half trumps votership , and have some genuine change of policy. Michelle Obama would only polarise the USA more because she’s be loved by her base but represent Obama and the hated democrat establishment to trumps base.

They've already had a B-Grade Hollywood actor with Dementia and a Narcissistic rapist with less than one minutes previous political experience. I'll be surprised if they don't vote in a talking horse by 2050.
WWE fighters idiocracy style coming soon, the crocs are in place already 😂

Does she really need much political experience though. As long as she can read a teleprompter, smile and wave, not be a lunatic or nearly dead she'd be an upgrade. Plenty of people surround people in power who can advise

If she was keen she has left her run far too late.

as depressing as it is. Its biden vs trump in 2024.
She clearly has zero interest in running.

Interview with Oprah Winfrey. “I’ve never expressed any interest in politics. Ever …. at no point have I ever said, ‘I think I want to run.’ Ever. So, I’m just wondering: Does what I want (matter) ….

It is not in my soul. Service is in my soul. Helping people is in my soul. Working with kids? I will spend my lifetime trying to make kids feel seen and find their light. That I will do. I don’t have to hold office to do that.

In fact, I think I’m actually more effective outside of politics, because sadly, politics has become so divided. The minute you declare a party, you’ve alienated the other half of the country. Now, maybe some people who don’t agree with me politically can still gain some tools that can help them. Maybe I can help a kid who’s a Republican, because maybe they’ll listen to me.”

Last edited:
Back