Random Miggs and LPno1 flirt chat

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah bit better than broke even though. went each way on your 2 tips

If only the donkey won, you'd be $200 up!

Check the punting thread have done my tips, just each way's today as I haven't looked at the form much)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who does

Just go in get what you want and go is my motto

I go with the philosophy, ask my fiancee to do it...and tell her "here's the card".

It's still better than me shopping!

I like shopping even when I'm not getting a bargain :)

Hopefully the pizza situation has improved in Geelong,

LP, how can you gamble heavily, drink heavily, live in Sydney and spend your days on Bigfooty? Are you a super loaded assassin or something

LP, how can you gamble heavily, drink heavily, live in Sydney and spend your days on Bigfooty? Are you a super loaded assassin or something

Don't drink that much. Do like a scotch though. Love to have a drink on the weekend though.

Love my horses- but I always have a limit and never go over that, I follow breeding though!

My work is in my computer and mobile so I choose my hours, sometimes during the night/early morning. Still actually work longer hours than all at my work. I'm lucky that I can choose my hours a bit due to my position.

Don't drink that much. Do like a scotch though. Love to have a drink on the weekend though.

Love my horses- but I always have a limit and never go over that, I follow breeding though!

My work is in my computer and mobile so I choose my hours, sometimes during the night/early morning. Still actually work longer hours than all at my work. I'm lucky that I can choose my hours a bit due to my position.

.... Exactly what you'd say if you were indeed an assassin. Hrmmmm