Random Miggs and LPno1 flirt chat

Remove this Banner Ad

heres the brief summary tell me if i am unreasonable

Manager is hobart based, we have a launceston and burnie office and she invites us (sent on monday) to a meeting for today on KPI and our software entry etc (irrelevant what for really) meeting scheduled for 11

in the invite she says will google hangout or skype, which we often do, hangouts you can set up and send a link which she often does the night before

so we leave that time free
10:50 we set laptop up in meeting room waiting for link
11:02 i get a call think ok im waiting but ill take it
11:03 she tried my mobile didnt leave a message i was an another call
11:04 im still on call my colleague got one so he took it
11:05 i finish my call and he gets a missed call no message
11:06 he returns her call goes straight to voice mail, he says we are waiting
12:45 send an email to us saying because no one was available for the scheduled meeting she called for, except for one burnie person we need to reschedule can she dial us up on speaker for hobarts meeting tomorrow

now i dont work thursdays for a start
second we wasted all that time waiting
third it was supposed to be a hangout or skype
4th we returned the call and got no where
5th she sends an email like we all didnt turn up for the meeting

******* useless
Nope. Not unreasonable IMO.

Is there an office phone she could've called?? Or a receptionist she could've asked to pass on the message?

Not at all, since she was the one convening the meeting it would normally be her (or her assistant's if she had one) responsibility to organise the link unless she had given instructions to the contrary, and given that the King's colleague actually left her a voicemail at 11:06 to say they were waiting, it's not like no-one turned up. The fact that he took a call at 11:02 is not his fault, it only took 3 minutes and he was presumably still online on google hangouts or skype or whatever. Useless, and as miggs would say, FFS!

Is there an office phone she could've called?? Or a receptionist she could've asked to pass on the message?

we are only a small sub office so was just the two of us here today, but she didnt try that phone line anyway

nor did she email given we were set up waiting for said link

she is hopeless all the time, took the role when the decent manager went on maternity leave

conference calling on multiple mobiles is stupid anyway

we are only a small sub office so was just the two of us here today, but she didnt try that phone line anyway

nor did she email given we were set up waiting for said link

she is hopeless all the time, took the role when the decent manager went on maternity leave

conference calling on multiple mobiles is stupid anyway

Our podcast was better organised and we didn't even get paid for it!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heres the brief summary tell me if i am unreasonable

Manager is hobart based, we have a launceston and burnie office and she invites us (sent on monday) to a meeting for today on KPI and our software entry etc (irrelevant what for really) meeting scheduled for 11

in the invite she says will google hangout or skype, which we often do, hangouts you can set up and send a link which she often does the night before

so we leave that time free
10:50 we set laptop up in meeting room waiting for link
11:02 i get a call think ok im waiting but ill take it
11:03 she tried my mobile didnt leave a message i was an another call
11:04 im still on call my colleague got one so he took it
11:05 i finish my call and he gets a missed call no message
11:06 he returns her call goes straight to voice mail, he says we are waiting
12:45 send an email to us saying because no one was available for the scheduled meeting she called for, except for one burnie person we need to reschedule can she dial us up on speaker for hobarts meeting tomorrow

now i dont work thursdays for a start
second we wasted all that time waiting
third it was supposed to be a hangout or skype
4th we returned the call and got no where
5th she sends an email like we all didnt turn up for the meeting

******* useless

Not unreasonable, seems like she is a piece of work!