FTA-TV MKR 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I love Ash and Camilla. As obviously well-off socialites they could have easily been the villain types like the promo girls, but actually IMO they seem pretty genuine and fun, nice enough too.

i thought ash and camilla were the villians. I actually think ash has a wicked sense of humour and they can cook. They are with kat and andre inhtrestingf viewing on easter monday
Yeah, I like them. I kind of hope they don't win because they clearly don't need the money, but they can cook.

No doubt who the villain is in this season..

eTa46WO.png

I love Ash and Camilla. As obviously well-off socialites they could have easily been the villain types like the promo girls, but actually IMO they seem pretty genuine and fun, nice enough too.
I reckon Camilla is a well off socialite, Ash seems like she's from Franga and just moved to Melbourne after she finished school lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People feed babies maccas. I'm not a Pete lover or anything but a little bit of liver or bone broth is not going to kill them.

Vegans are free to feed their babies vegetabes and entirely restrict their access to any animal product no matter what anybody says. Paleo people should have the same freedoms.

Yeah they were so repetitive.

"Shake and bake"
*high five* x 1000
"Mate that looks great"
"We gotta get a wriggle on mate or we're goin' home"
"We'll give it a crack mate"

mate
mate
mate
mate
mate

MATE!!! HEY MATE!!! CAN YOU JUST CHECK THE SALSA VERDE FOR ME???

You can try and souNd as blokey or ocker as you want, but you it doesn't work when you use the words "Salsa Verde"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back