FTA-TV MKR 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

The Captain has instagram haha.

10631971_459717297504506_1620983141_n.jpg

reeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I condensed tonight's episode to about 20 minutes of highlights, and that was still pretty dull.

I think the format is starting to wane on me - the show has been going for coming up to 2.5 months now, 1 month was instant restaurants and 1.5 months has been (insert niche here) choice/sudden death. Despite all the usual promises of twists and turns, the show is now quite predictable, and starting to feel very same.

This is back on?

I've lost interest. They've got too many teams and it's obvious they're trying to burn them off and they're making little effort to make it entertaining.

Might heat up in a couple of weeks.

Why even have a break when your show is already strung right out. It's not a soap opera, we don't need it to go for 52 weeks a year.

Not one attractive or entertaining group left. Kat and Tennis legend have turned into pansys
I have particularly broad and unpredictable tastes I guess, but I don't mind Jane and Emma. And I do have a weird thing for Ash.

But yeah, there's not a lot of actual entertainment ATM. Last night was a bit of a yawn fest. And what is with Kat and her lapdog actually being able to cook lately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back