FTA-TV MKR 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

i cant believe he gave them out an 8 especially after that bad main. He probably wanted Kat to leave

To be fair 2 meals were 10/10. Probably a 7 or 8 is fair

Eva and Debra would have almost got a perfect score if they nailed their main instead of it being awful. Much more deserving to stay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ash an Camille are probably the best cooks, would be happy if they won.

It's not about who deserves to win. It's about the historical bias towards the girl teams and the fact they robbed Paul and Blair last season.

I want Will and Steve to win even though I don't really like Steve.

Drasko and Bianca next in line.

Rando question - what's the song that's been used in the Gordon Ramsay promo's throughout the last week during MKR?

It's not about who deserves to win. It's about the historical bias towards the girl teams and the fact they robbed Paul and Blair last season.

I want Will and Steve to win even though I don't really like Steve.

Drasko and Bianca next in line.

Can't stand Steve, probably rather Ash and her cute smile lol

I LMAO when Andre took his creme brulees out of the oven and said, "Looking good, they have a nice wobble." The wobble he was referring to was more like a tidal wave of liquid under the skin on top. Kat was pretty well controlled, but her crazy eyes look is very off putting.

Even with the Asian girls main being a disaster, they still were better than K&A. So the best team won the night IMHO. That panna cotta looked amazing. Going by the judges comments E&D - entrée 9, Main 3, Dessert 10 = 22. Divide this by 3 and you get a score around 7.

So far you'd think Will & Steve should win it, but this is reality TV so who knows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back