Injury Morris possible return for prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

Article by Mark Stevens so not just any mug journalist with no clue of what is going on;

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/dale-morris-raises-dogs-hopes/story-e6frf9jf-1225915033884

The All-Australian defender was considered a lost cause with a back injury, but the Dogs have been buoyed by his rapid improvement.

Although still listed as being out for the "season", the Herald Sun can reveal Morris is running without pain.

The Dogs have had conflicting medical reports on Morris's injury and hope a second opinion may allow him to get up for a preliminary or Grand Final.

Wasn't the gist of the article also suggesting Cooney's recent scans weren't as bad as first thought?

I agree Fossie. I would like to think they make sure he is in absolute perfect fitness for the game. Not that he can just run without pain, but there is nothing wrong with his back at all.
I dont think it would be a wise move to play him, but if he is able to i would love nothing more.

guys

if we happen to win this week , is cooney any chance at all? hammys are 3-4 weeks unless it is a really serious one like rewoldt etc?

cheers

wian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back