Smartys Po 10
Headless 9
Danger in 8
Modbury_Ha 6
LP04 5
Big Stiff 1
Mateyman 1
tasmanlvr 1

Congratulations to Footypie32, our Season 18 Deestroy Medallist!

Well. I won't cheapen this moment with a gif. What makes this even better is that this has happened in a year where we had the ultimate team success. I really feel like I can take it in and enjoy it. I can't put into words just how good this season has been. Everything has just fallen into place.

I really love playing for this club. The history. The culture. The players. They are all top notch. I'm so proud to have played with blokes like Rhodesy_Blues, Gentlemen and Logger, and wish them all well in their future endeavours. Most clubs seem to have a couple of flogs amongst the group, but the Demons really don't. I'd have several beers with all of you.

A big thank you to our great captain, Eth, for hosting this evening. The amount of work you do for this club is outstanding and I probably wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for your leadership.

I'm really not good at speeches and this was quite unexpected, so I'll leave it there. Time to go raid Richard Cranium's medicine cabinet.

Cheers fellas.

Apologies for not posting last night, boys. Was hard at work. Congrats to all the other winners.

Footypie32 is such a coach's pet :p

Well I having been bringing him cyanide loaded apples everyday. The old bastard has an iron gut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back