MRP round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Maxwell should have been suspended and so should Cotchin, the inconsistency is killing me :mad:

I hate the new bumping rules but if the MRP could at least adjudicate with some consistence it would be bearable. But no, Fyfe gets 2, Adams 1 and those two get off?

Maxwell should have been suspended and so should Cotchin, the inconsistency is killing me :mad:

I hate the new bumping rules but if the MRP could at least adjudicate with some consistence it would be bearable. But no, Fyfe gets 2, Adams 1 and those two get off?

Maxwell had to go but Cotchins was Youngs fault.

:confused:

Cotchin bumped Young, Young fell down due to the impact and then Cotchin tried to take Young on the ground. How was anything in that passage Youngs fault?

Young made a V Line for Cotchin then took a dive after contact.

How is bracing for impact making a V Line? And I extremely doubt that Young made a dive, and even if he did Cotchin was out of order trying to take him on the ground when he was clearly looking dazed.

Dazed??? Please stop Dazed haha

How about a video that shows just how soft an unavoidable it was as opposed to a screenshot.

Unavoidable? He chose to bump. The ball was on the ground, and made no effort to go for it and decided to go side on instead. Pavlich did something similar last year and got 3 weeks.

Just add it to the list of laughable MRP decisions.

Morris a week? My freaking god. He put a player out of the game with a blatant trip.

Unavoidable? He chose to bump. The ball was on the ground, and made no effort to go for it and decided to go side on instead. Pavlich did something similar last year and got 3 weeks.

Morris a week? My freaking god. He put a player out of the game with a blatant trip.
morris got injured too. I remember the last time i was tripped i went to hospital ahahahhahhahaha weak gws player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sandy surface at manuka took both players out of the game. It was worth a reprimand or 1 week though.

How does Sandilands deliberate coat hanger on a man half in size in Colyer not even get looked at. A straight out deliberate act yet an accidental head clash gets 2 weeks.

Andy's circus back in town.

Don't suppose you saw the head high bump that Howlett ran in and delivered to sandi while sandi was on his knees trying to pick up the ball?

Now that was deliberate.

Not even mentioned.

The howlett one was very soft, would be below the reportable offence. He is basically bracing for collision, and Sandilands got up straight away.
How about a video that shows just how soft an unavoidable it was as opposed to a screenshot.
Howlett chose to bump and the potential for serious injury was there. The "head is sacrosanct" mantra clearly excludes the biggest player in the game.

If the roles were reversed, Sandilands would be looking at a 3 week suspension.

Howlett chose to bump and the potential for serious injury was there. The "head is sacrosanct" mantra clearly excludes the biggest player in the game.

Love to know what Howlett is meant to do when a 2.1m bloke is going right at him. He did everything to avoid contact.

Love to know what Howlett is meant to do when a 2.1m bloke is going right at him. He did everything to avoid contact.
I think you should watch it again. Sandi is on his knees, which makes him significantly less than 2.1m, and Howlett made no effort to play the ball.

How does Sandilands deliberate coat hanger on a man half in size in Colyer not even get looked at. A straight out deliberate act yet an accidental head clash gets 2 weeks.

Andy's circus back in town.
wow a decent post from you!

mind is boggled as to why Sandilands was let off

Cotchin lucky, gets completely toweled up by Caff and just takes a cheap shot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back