MVP MVP Watch - Dustin Martin 2017 winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaches votes, players MVP, if he doesn't take out the Brownlow there's something dodgy going on!

The umpires hated us all year but surely they can't be that s**t....though nothing would surprise me

The umpires hated us all year but surely they can't be that s**t....though nothing would surprise me
You just need to look back at 1980 (?). I was a baby but stories go Raines should have smashed the Brownlow votes that year but didn't get one vote.

DJg00LfUIAA_LhS.jpg:large

Cotchin not in the photo with these lads, hopefully he arrives later on to receive the captain's award :(
They get a bulk discount on the boots?????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just need to look back at 1980 (?). I was a baby but stories go Raines should have smashed the Brownlow votes that year but didn't get one vote.

Rainsey had a great year in 1980 but even he was a long way off Dusty's year.

Rainsey had a great year in 1980 but even he was a long way off Dusty's year.
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure what happened then won't happen to Dusty. He generally polls well in the Brownlow. I'm just preparing myself for the worst because it's been so long since we've had a season like this and have had a player that's had a season like this and I'm trying not to hope for too much. :D

I still don't understand how thus happened... Best player for the year, absolute silk, but not one vote for the whole year??¿? Something really f%&$ked up there

I still don't understand how thus happened... Best player for the year, absolute silk, but not one vote for the whole year??¿? Something really f%&$ked up there
Like I said, I was a baby, I'd just heard the stories from my dad.

But for someone who had such a great season not to poll a single Brownlow vote, did Raines sleep with the umpire's wives or something???

Like I said, I was a baby, I'd just heard the stories from my dad.

But for someone who had such a great season not to poll a single Brownlow vote, did Raines sleep with the umpire's wives or something???

He wasn't called Pretty Boy for nothing.:D

KB was robbed in 77 too. Averaged 29 disposals and 2.5 goals a game. The winner, Graham Teasdale averaged 17 and 1.7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back