My Heart Beats True - 2014 Membership Campaign

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my kids packs has shown up, but the other hasn't... Not holding my breath for mine to show up anytime soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My old man, my sister, my brother and I all organised our memberships together, live in the same towne and yet received our memberships across three different days. I'm sure yours will come soon.

My old man, my sister, my brother and I all organised our memberships together, live in the same towne and yet received our memberships across three different days. I'm sure yours will come soon.
I'm not overly fussed about mine... I would have liked to give my kids there packs for Christmas, but if it doesn't get here in time it doesn't matter.

We'll turns out that both membership packages were sent... They were in the same parcel. Only problem is both memberships are in my sons name... Does anyone know if this is a matter of just a phonecall to the club to fix

We'll turns out that both membership packages were sent... They were in the same parcel. Only problem is both memberships are in my sons name... Does anyone know if this is a matter of just a phonecall to the club to fix

I've never dealt with the membership department personally, but from other stories on here I reckon a phone call would do the trick. They're very keen to keep everyone happy and I can't imagine it'll be a prob.

My wife's and mine came separately so maybe give them a call. Could have been a stuff up also which is going to happen from time to time.

Had it happen, just takes a phone call

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or are the numbers quite low ATM

Not that I am a January 10th membership sales expert
We're still holding ground on last year by over 3k.

Jan 15, 2013: 21,362

Ok awesome so we are still on track to give 40,000 a shake if we start the season ok
Possibly, fingers crossed.

That 24,601 figure doesn't update when I go to the MFC site but I assume JackAttack7 got it from somewhere.

After a little while without being updated on the website, it finally has again. I expected a little higher but hey, it's still a pretty good number with it still early in the new year.

After a little while without being updated on the website, it finally has again. I expected a little higher but hey, it's still a pretty good number with it still early in the new year.

Slowest time of year for membership sales. Will pick up again soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back