NAB Challenge 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

No, I think we should cheer loudly anytime Crowley gets the ball and heartily boo the rest. Just to really screw with their minds.
I agree with cheering loudly when crowley has it but only because it means after the next possesion we will be in control of the ball.

Got my tickets for the first NAB game during the week and starting to get officially excited about season 2016 now.

Annoying that the AFL gives free entry to club members then plays the games at shitbox grounds that require you to upgrade your ticket or risk being locked out. Whoever said Unley has 10K capacity is having a laugh and it will be a debacle if that many turn up.

Anyone used Foxtel Play? Thinking of getting it for the season, running it through Xbox.

Yeah i have it, its ok and if you're with telstra you get all the replays on a bigpond channel free. But there seemed to be a few license probs last year with the actual fox footy channel and missed a few games. Quality isnt great for footy. But is good for the movies, I'm not sure if the nab cup games were on it last year though.

Got my tickets for the first NAB game during the week and starting to get officially excited about season 2016 now.

Annoying that the AFL gives free entry to club members then plays the games at shitbox grounds that require you to upgrade your ticket or risk being locked out. Whoever said Unley has 10K capacity is having a laugh and it will be a debacle if that many turn up.
It was ok last year at Norwood oval but that is one of the best SANFL stadiums.
Ill be getting there early and hopefully can get in on my membership.
Not long now.

It was ok last year at Norwood oval but that is one of the best SANFL stadiums.
Ill be getting there early and hopefully can get in on my membership.
Not long now.

I had to buy a ticket for my Crows missus anyway, so figured I may as well upgrade mine for $5 at the same time.

Norwood's a tidy oval, Unley is literally a public park that occasionally becomes a football ground. Plus Norwood is enemy territory for Port fans where Unley is prime Crows area.

I had to buy a ticket for my Crows missus anyway, so figured I may as well upgrade mine for $5 at the same time.

Norwood's a tidy oval, Unley is literally a public park that occasionally becomes a football ground. Plus Norwood is enemy territory for Port fans where Unley is prime Crows area.
Too true. Might have to upgrade my ticket then.
Problem is everyone else is last minute. They need to get their priorities right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simpson said yesterday we'd be playing the young guys in NAB 1.

How would that team look?

Bennell Barrass Brown
Nelson McGovern Cole
Jetta Hutchings Lucas
Partington Lamb McGinnity
Karpany Allen McInnes

Giles Duggan Shuey(c)

Brophy Butler Snadden Colledge Adamson Tunbridge

Bennell Barrass Brown
Nelson McGovern Cole
Jetta Hutchings Lucas
Karpany Allen McInnes

Giles Duggan Shuey(c)

Shuey captain. Yea Boi :cool:

Bennell Barrass Brown
Nelson McGovern Cole
Jetta Hutchings Lucas
Karpany Allen McInnes

Giles Duggan Shuey(c)

Rest gov & get game time into emac I reckon.... Brown chb & barass 3rd tall

Bennell Barrass Brown
Nelson McGovern Cole
Jetta Hutchings Lucas
Karpany Allen McInnes

Giles Duggan Shuey(c)

get gaff to play and shuey rest. and bring yeo in.

Thought it could be a good chance to let Shuey Captain the team.
save shuey the trip. Make gaff the captain and shuey the captain the week after. I like the idea of having a u'24 (except jetta and brown n emac plus few top ups) team for the first game. Gaff, Darling, shep and gov seem to have some leadership qualities and it would be interesting them leading a side in nab cup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back