NAB Challenge Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the lesser TOG% for some players...

S.Docherty 43%
K.Simpson 50%
D.Cunningham 43%
C.Curnow 69%

Z.Merrett 61%
D.Parish 58%
C.Bird 60%
A.McD-Tipu 67%
S.Michael 49%
For some reason Michael interests me, could be a handy cash cow @ R3

83sc points in 49% game time isn't to shabby, surely him & Grimley will get games?

No DPP sucks though :(

Some of the lesser TOG% for some players...

S.Docherty 43%
K.Simpson 50%
D.Cunningham 43%
C.Curnow 69%

Z.Merrett 61%
D.Parish 58%
C.Bird 60%
A.McD-Tipu 67%
S.Michael 49%

Makes merrett's 120 odd all the more impressive

83SC from a half of footy. :thumbsu:
Grimley got 46SC from a full game. :thumbsdown:
1.4 for Grimley, make that 3.2 plus some nice marks he took & hes not that shabby either IMO.

Round 1 will make things clearer of course :thumbsu:

Really liking Sheridan to make the jump to premo. Might get him in for Simpson.

For some reason Michael interests me, could be a handy cash cow @ R3

83sc points in 49% game time isn't to shabby, surely him & Grimley will get games?

No DPP sucks though :(
The SC scores are slightly inflated in the preseason because of the shortened game format, still decent numbers. If he were guaranteed a fair crack at the number one ruck role (ie: * off Leunberger), you could potentially even start his at R2 a bit like how some people did Giles a few seasons back. Also remember he came up against Phillips and Gorringe today.

So Merritt scores 120+ with 61% TOG - firming as my F4.

Need to factor in Essendon won't win any games by 60 points.

Picking Essendon players as keepers is risky!

I do like him but they are going to seriously grt spanked in some games this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weitering could def find his way into my team..

All of a sudden some very promising cows down back.

Weitering
Hartley
Brown
Collins
Broad
Not liking how Broad didn't play yesterday, hopefully we see him in NAB 3 which will give us a better sign as to where he stands in their team.

Not liking how Broad didn't play yesterday, hopefully we see him in NAB 3 which will give us a better sign as to where he stands in their team.
2 out of 3 NAB games would be about expected from guys who are in contention for R1.
Would be a concern if he missed NAB3, until then I'm not losing any sleep.

2 out of 3 NAB games would be about expected from guys who are in contention for R1.
Would be a concern if he missed NAB3, until then I'm not losing any sleep.

I like the kid and I'll be watching to see if he gets another run in NAB 3 as well. However Richmond's defence was pretty settled last year. I'm not sure if they are going to make big changes or how exactly he'll fit in.

The SC scores are slightly inflated in the preseason because of the shortened game format, still decent numbers. If he were guaranteed a fair crack at the number one ruck role (ie: **** off Leunberger), you could potentially even start his at R2 a bit like how some people did Giles a few seasons back. Also remember he came up against Phillips and Gorringe today.
Very risky at R2 and no loophole at R3 and no DPP.
Not for me thanks.
Scoring well against Phillips and Gorringe GWS/GC rejects confirms he meh-iness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back