Preview NAB Cup Carlton v Fremantle - Saturday March 2 @ Etihad 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibbs BOG. 14 contested touches out of 22, 2 classy goals, 10 clearances. Get excited.

Garlett looks a new man, Kreuz was moving probably the best I've seen him, Jamo looked to get back to 2011 form, Robbo was also brilliant, and White really impressed. A lot to like despite the early stages of the season.

276937-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

Congrats guys. Hopefully you take that form into the proper season. Sometime wish that Lyon would take these games a little more serious as it leaves the Freo faithful second guessing about the team's rediness for round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont think I saw any contested marks from freo in their f50. Jamo, hendo absolutely shutting down the back 50. excellent work

Looked really serious, attacked the ball and the man hard and found team-mates more often than not.

The couple of goals weren't exactly too bad either. Really impressed tonight.
Gibbs really produced the goods tonight on the back of his fine work last week. Injury free our man is going to have a stand out season 2013. His spearing passes give his target time and space to create the next opportunity. Those pinpoint kicks are worth so much more than several flick around disposals.

Gibbs appears to be relishing the chance to play midfield and mix it in close. Liked last week's efforts, but I'm pleased that he showed similar grit and desire to get his hands dirty against a side that wasn't a team of kids. Isn't as evasive as Murphy in close, but he's got more power with his build and kicking.

Gibbs appears to be relishing the chance to play midfield and mix it in close. Liked last week's efforts, but I'm pleased that he showed similar grit and desire to get his hands dirty against a side that wasn't a team of kids. Isn't as evasive as Murphy in close, but he's got more power with his build and kicking.

Do you have to post the same vids as me :rolleyes: :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back