Competition NAFL 2022/23 - Preseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh my bad, shows just how diligent I am reading these things
I will decide upon that at a later time then

Two teams enter, one team leaves.

The rules don't explicitly rule out the women's side having a different nickname 😉

I've started to receive entries for this which is really nice to see. We're just over a month away from the due date, so there's still plenty of time, but get designing!

I've started to receive entries for this which is really nice to see. We're just over a month away from the due date, so there's still plenty of time, but get designing!
When is the due date again mate?

I’ll try make use of the CanAm stuff I’d already made and enter Melbourne Jurassic. Team name may change to something less crap.

Just over 3 weeks to go! Plenty of time, I have barely started my entry.

Hate to say it, but haven't made as much progress as I'd have liked and with my work situation at the moment, I might have to drop out. Sorry guys

Still a week and a half to go here, I'm about half way through my entries personally. Plenty of time!

I'll run NAFL with 4 teams if that's all I get, so every entry is welcome and will play.

Still a week and a half to go here, I'm about half way through my entries personally. Plenty of time!

I'll run NAFL with 4 teams if that's all I get, so every entry is welcome and will play.
Can confirm I will be going with the Whyalla Steelers for this year, the Toowoomba Tsars players couldn't pay their subs to the Russian oligarch team owner so he's just pulled the rug on the club

A week to go here! Get those entries in!

This is looking like it will probably be a smaller NAFL than the last few seasons, which means a greater chance for every entrant to etch their name on the history of the board and win an NAFL trophy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Entries due tonight! If you're working on something but it's not quite finished yet, please post in here or send me a DM and we'll work something out.

Entries due tonight! If you're working on something but it's not quite finished yet, please post in here or send me a DM and we'll work something out.
I'll get it in by tonight, already finished it, just can't be asked submitting it right now

I'm waiting on a few to get there completed entries to me, so if you've got time to put an entry together, there's still plenty of time!

This will be a smaller NAFL than the last several years, so huge scope to win an NAFL flag and etch your name into board history here if you can get a good entry in.

Good luck all (please note that this statement is sarcastic, in fact i do not wish any of you good luck in nafl, and hope you lose)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back