Prediction Name Your 3 players - 2016 starts Post 231

Remove this Banner Ad

They said that about the printing press, which incidentally they invented when Thy was 11.
got a parchment Gutenberg sticker sheet for my 12th..........

Humans are better off not reading, than all reading the same thing. My Marxist paranoia cant handle things like that.

Not saying Harry Potter was an open invitation to mischievous totalitarianism.

Or am I?

*taps nose twice*

*tips tinfoil cap*
I'll have some of what he's having.

Trippy stuff. :D

If we cop injuries would love to see Brad Walsh get a gig, tough inside mid, leave him on all game and he will still be going strong at the end, a real soldier!
Smith will be brilliant to see in our best side, has X factor all over and will hurt the opposition
Boekhorst will be a ripper, cant wait to see him learn the trade from Yarran, those two alone will be amazing to see

Holman,dick,nicky g..

if those three don't stand up an show signs our next few years will be painful as there the type of players we need stepping up.... by the end of the year they will all be best 22 an guide us to a 2016 flag :straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kreuzer- coming back from injury and playing his best footy

Dick- becoming part of our best 22, adding run of our half back and his penetrating kick

Cripps, Whiley, Graham and Boekhorst- our new generation of midfielders

Back in the day I used to go to Geelong games, simply to watch senior.

These days it's much better, I get to go to my teams games to watch:

Chris Judd - simply plays football better than most.

The other two...

Chris Yarran - electrifying to be in the crowd when he collects the ball.

Troy Menzel - for (hopefully) both reasons given above.

Honourable mentions (sorry Thy), Murph, Gibbs for class, Simpson for couage, Tom Bell for physical nature, Hendo for polish... oops I'm on a roll.

BUT I will add one more:

The Classic Jumper design for 2015. GO BLUES!

Bryce Gibbs - This will be another good season for him. I am looking forward to him giving it his all again.

Ed Curnow - If he gets back to the form he had in the first 5 rounds of last year (that is).

Patrick Cripps - After watching the first NAB challenge match against the Eagles. What is there to not get excited about with this kid? I can see a future for him at this club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back