Game Day Narrm v Walyalup. Round 11, MCG 12:10 (Real proper time....)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
32! I like the optimism... I want us within 3 goals. That will be a good measuring stick of where we are at.

Considering Oliver is out it should be closer. Playing away from home, site me at about a 3 goal loss.

Our recent success has been driven by Darcy dominance. It would be a massive deal if he wins the ruck contest today. If he evens it out we are in with a shot, but our mids will not be getting the arm chair ride they have been. Plus the second ruck is hardly one we can bully around.

Hopefully we see little of May repelling attack after attack via intercept mark.

We can win this if we keep playing how we did vs Geelong, lowering the eyes and hitting up the leads inside 50. Obviously if we kick long blindly we'll get smashed as Lever and May take us to the cleaners.
Starts at the contest and continues with smart kicks going forward plus forward handballing on turnover.

I'm tipping a win for us and a return of flagmantle.

Nervous as *, which means we're in this up to our necks.

Underdogs - Check
Opponents not quite on song - Check
Bailey Banfield selected - Check

All the ingredients for a win. Now excuse me whilst I go and vomit my ring up.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Another step up for us. Jacko on boonta watch. We can win it, either within a couple of goals or by six goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nervous as. * this club, I was happy to write off the year after the Lions loss but seriously, 3 wins in a row after that?

A win puts us on the right side of the ledger before the bye and we're a red hot crack to make finals.

I also reckon we could make Demons our new bunnies if we play how we've been the last few weeks.

Hope the boys launch the kitchen sink at their season. Lets go Walyalup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back