Draft Profile Nathan Freeman

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor Freeman pulled a hammy! :(

Not a good sign.
Freeman knows only one pace, he is a high speed race car - with faulty breaks and poor handling options.
As an athlete, I'd liken Nathan Freeman to Amir Khan, all the talent in the world, has absolute high level strengths that look amazing - but also has high level weaknesses. Freeman will need to work very hard on composing himself at times, instead of going full pace. His kicking should improve somewhat if he can manage to do that, he won't be so rushed.

Tom Scully has had a similar problem.

Freeman knows only one pace, he is a high speed race car - with faulty breaks and poor handling options.
As an athlete, I'd liken Nathan Freeman to Amir Khan, all the talent in the world, has absolute high level strengths that look amazing - but also has high level weaknesses. Freeman will need to work very hard on composing himself at times, instead of going full pace. His kicking should improve somewhat if he can manage to do that, he won't be so rushed.
Sounds just like Liam Picken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be out of the AFL system in 1/2 years. My brother is a physio at the centre where players get their scans, saw him exit last week there.

Spoke to a few people aligned with clubs, they think Freeman's hamstrings are shot and whenever he tries to reach full speed, he will have strains or tears.

Will be out of the AFL system in 1/2 years. My brother is a physio at the centre where players get their scans, saw him exit last week there.

Spoke to a few people aligned with clubs, they think Freeman's hamstrings are shot and whenever he tries to reach full speed, he will have strains or tears.
That is medically incorrect which proved your full of s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back