Nathan Wright Sponsorship - 1st Event for 2014 - Friday 11 April @ 4pm (4 spots available)

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy all Sponsors,

I have received an email from the club that they are doing an extra event for the player sponsors of 2014 due to the fact that the first event is not until the end of May.

It is for 4 people to attend the Saints AFL/VFL 'Buddy System' BBQ:

Event: AFL/VFL 'Buddy System' BBQ
Date: Friday 11 April
Time: 4.00 PM, presentation at 4.30 PM

Refreshments will be provided to players, staff and sponsors attending on this day and you are encouraged to stay and watch Sandringham's training session following.

Please let me know if you an free and willing to attend and I will draw a raffle etc

I will put my hand up for the event, if I am lucky enough to win a spot with the raffle!

Please let me know via reply post by Sunday 6th April @ 5pm to give me time to do draw of raffle etc.

Last edited:
I'd love to, it's in the school holidays, already busy.

Darn it.

Do you have a location? That may affect availability
Sorry have edited, think it is at Moorabbin but will confirm.

Enjoy the day

Do you know how long the event goes for boydie? I've got work at 6pm but that's just in Hampton so I can probably drop down for at least an hour and a half.

Happy to let someone else join in, but looks like we might not get the numbers at the moment!

Do you know how long the event goes for boydie? I've got work at 6pm but that's just in Hampton so I can probably drop down for at least an hour and a half.

Happy to let someone else join in, but looks like we might not get the numbers at the moment!
Haven't really got any more details as yet except starts at 4pm and presentation at half 4.
Would think if invited to watch Sandy train that would be starting by 5 or 6 at the latest.
See how numbers pan out maybs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well..... looks like it is me and Armitage2Riewoldt
Bit of a bummer we cant get more of a turnout, but realise it was short notice from the club this time, but is a bonus event!!
I will leave it to the last minute for someone to contact me etc to go.....

Next Event is a bit of a BigFooty Nath Wright sponsors meetup THIS SUNDAY from about 12noon onwards before the Adelaide game.
I am thinking about just going to Platform 28 as it is just across the round from the game, please send me a PM if you are keen to come and have a beer, soft drink and say gday.

Cheers

Well..... looks like it is me and Armitage2Riewoldt
Bit of a bummer we cant get more of a turnout, but realise it was short notice from the club this time, but is a bonus event!!
I will leave it to the last minute for someone to contact me etc to go.....

Next Event is a bit of a BigFooty Nath Wright sponsors meetup THIS SUNDAY from about 12noon onwards before the Adelaide game.
I am thinking about just going to Platform 28 as it is just across the round from the game, please send me a PM if you are keen to come and have a beer, soft drink and say gday.

Cheers
I would have, but am in Singapore at the moment.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

If there's not enough sponsor contributors to make up nos, do you want to open up the other 2 spaces to other board members? If a sponsor contributor can't make it I think it's a shame to let the space go to waste completely.

Remember and get Nath to sign a big giant foam finger!

If there's not enough sponsor contributors to make up nos, do you want to open up the other 2 spaces to other board members? If a sponsor contributor can't make it I think it's a shame to let the space go to waste completely.

Remember and get Nath to sign a big giant foam finger!
A2R and I have discussed taking another Saints supporter along, I am trying to convince a guy from work to kick in $25 into the sponsorship to get his invite! hehe
The spots wont be wasted!

It was a good arvo, thought the boys were chipper...reckon they enjoy the more casual events

Howdy all,
Just got home from the event, was fairly good overall even if it was organised within 2 weeks!

I met A2R and his gf out of the front of the venue and went in.
Initially we were able to mingle and chat the players, although most Sponsors had grabbed there own player.
Couldnt see Nath initially but the room was packed so thought he might not be there yet!
Ended up he was sitting over in a corner chatting to another of his sponsor groups which is the Moorabbin Wing group who sit in certain area of Etihad each week etc.
But after 5 mins of us being there or so he must of seen me and come straight over to say gday, remembered my name so points to him there and introduced him to A2R and his gf.
Nath is great bloke and good to chat too, happy to answer our questions and give us a bit of an insight.
He actually told us that Hickey is out as Billy accidentally injured him at training earlier today! Sorry if that is already been posted somewhere!
Prob had a 10min chat or so to Nath and then was time for formalities.

Pelch started it all off with a big chat bout the Saints/Zebs buddy program, did mention that Saints intention to have their own VFL side by 2016 season so seems that is a goer!
Each Saints player was matched with their corresponding number at Sandy pretty much.
Few of the boys took it upon themselves to shake hands for the crowd etc although a couple went the bro hug hahaha
Jack Steven went the bro hug and his buddy gave him a kiss on the head, one of the lighthearted moments.

After all players were given there buddy the Sandy boys started to head over to change for training.
A few of the boys hung around for a chat with whoever but a few saints boys also started to leave
A number of the saints boys actually went across to Sandy changerooms for the start of the training or whatever Im thinkin they are the ones who will play sandy this week, cant remem exact ones going over!

As I said good couple hours, would of been good for Saints boys to hang round bit longer, some did but a lot prob have better places to be on a Friday night!

Should of let us know you would be going, would of introduced myself!

Likewise.

I was there with my crew.

My son got plenty of pictures with players, you may of seen him as not many youngins there :)

Jeez... I didn't even notice this thread! I may have been interested had the event been at Moorabbin and with a 4:30 start.

Anyways.. thanks for the outstanding post and effort boydie!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back