NBA Elite '11

Remove this Banner Ad

T Rick

Premium Platinum
Sep 20, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Am i the only one on this board even slightly excited by the prospect of EA finally getting their s**t together with a basketball game? The trailors & previews are looking pretty impressive.. I can't wait!

Here's some gameplay:

[youtube]lPzYEoZqN1U[/youtube]

And another one (LOL @ 0:43)

[youtube]a0pd9Dtbvyo[/youtube]

It looks like they took a massive step backwards from Live 10 IMO. So far 2K11 is definitely the one I'm buying.

I've been a bit disappointed with what i have seen from this game. I really wanted this game to do well as I have been buying the Live series all the way but this year I am seriously considering buying 2k11. But I will wait until the demo comes out.

You can't watch two guys who look like they've never even played a basketball game before and judge it on that. They improved a lot last year but there's still so many things that annoy me about the game so I'll be switching to 2k this year.

I'm interested in it as it will come will a download code for NBA Jam (and I don't have a Wii). I'm not sure if I want to buy Elite just for a downloadable game though.

Elite looks like EA has finally overtaken 2K, graphics look incredible and 2K havn't improved on anything except for bringing Jordan into the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elite looks like EA has finally overtaken 2K, graphics look incredible and 2K havn't improved on anything except for bringing Jordan into the game
Uhhhhhhh are you serious? What about Gameplay, My Player mode being completely revamped, amazing new presentation that includes TNT, a Half Time Show, and so much more.

http://www.2ksports.com/games/nba2k11

Get your facts right too buddy :thumbsu:

I don't care if NBA 2k11 hasn't improved much in terms of gameplay because it was still about two solar systems ahead of Live/Elite.

Leigh Brown may have improved a lot this year, would be one of the most improved players. Doesn't mean people are going to pick him ahead of Judd, who hasn't matched his brownlow year.

judging from the demo the gameplay hasn't changed at all except maybe plays are run how they're meant to run..

I switched to 2k last year and really loved it, I found Association very realistic but the bugs were frustrating. I think I'll be hiring both games and trying them out first. My player is awesome in 2k too though.

judging from the demo the gameplay hasn't changed at all except maybe plays are run how they're meant to run..
You really need to look at the videos being posted by this guy: MrOperationSports

Look at the 'Ten Teams in Ten Days' videos. Look at the depth of the playcalling. Look at the dynamic adjustments made by the AI to lead an open player into an advantageous position, or adjustments of Defence. Look at the revamped AI defence altogether.

Elite doesn't come close...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back