Multiplat Need For Speed (Reboot)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man U, Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks
The latest installment in EA's long-running racing series is being pitched as a "full reboot", hence the stripped back title. EA promises Need for Speed will draw on what it considers the core pillars of the series: "deep customization, authentic urban car culture, a nocturnal open world, and an immersive narrative that pulls you through the game."

Need for Speed will be released worldwide in Autumn, 2015 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

TEASER TRAILER

http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/05/21/need-for-speed-reboot-revealed

02nfsannouncejpg-ec90a7.jpg

06nfsannouncejpg-ec90a8.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sooooooooooooooooo this game requires an online connection to play.

Need for Speed's upcoming PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One reboot will require an online connection to play, EA has said.

The issue with always online is that it won't phase me if I can play in my own private lobby so I don't have to deal with random s**t trucks as I tick off objectives.

But if I'm continually stuck with drop kicks as I'm trying to race then that will annoy me no end.

Well EA have a bad record with online only, is there anything more to say than Sims?

and for racers Driveclub has a bad launch and NFS could be more online than that.

Well EA have a bad record with online only, is there anything more to say than Sims?

and for racers Driveclub has a bad launch and NFS could be more online than that.

NFS has been building up to this anyway. Rivals you had to go into private lobbies from memory to avoid randoms and it was fine.

Ghost have been fine with their online connections so I am not too worried apart from the fact it is being forced upon us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back