New Club Academies - Richmond Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think we can include them in our program....the whole concept (from what i've read and seen so far) is that its more for these players that wouldn't be otherwise identified. So, unless they are with us or identified before they get into a squad (no clue as to if that's even possible) then IMO I don't think we'd get "dibs" on them
elite talent being unidentified just doesn't happen in country victoria any more . In some areas there are over 1000 kids nominated for TAC squads that get cut down to the final list .

elite talent being unidentified just doesn't happen in country victoria any more . In some areas there are over 1000 kids nominated for TAC squads that get cut down to the final list .
That was my point on how it works in QLD. The only kids in the multi cultural squad are the one's in remote areas or weren't good enough to make the main squads in the cities.
Vic is completely different though as far as 'remote' goes, so if every kid is
given the choice, my guess is they'll go main team.
Hopefully we get dibs, or as my kids say, shorties, on any indigenous or overseas born kid in that area ....would be very nice!
Anyone seen the fineprint on the AFL doc?

That was my point on how it works in QLD. The only kids in the multi cultural squad are the one's in remote areas or weren't good enough to make the main squads in the cities.
Vic is completely different though as far as 'remote' goes, so if every kid is
given the choice, my guess is they'll go main team.
Hopefully we get dibs, or as my kids say, shorties, on any indigenous or overseas born kid in that area ....would be very nice!
Anyone seen the fineprint on the AFL doc?
It's actually quite racially discrimitive against those that don't fit the required racial profile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back