New multiquote feature

Remove this Banner Ad

A new multiquote featre is now available for use.

This will allow you to easily quote across pages and threads by clicking on the "+" symbol next to the reply button:

Screen shot 2014-05-01 at 10.28.43 AM.png

When you go to post, you'll see an "Insert Quotes..." button. This will produce an overlay which will allow you to remove quotes or rearrange their order before you paste them.

Is multiquote coming back?

Unless you want to multiquote over several pages, which doesn't work. Even on a single page its annoying, because quoting takes you down to the reply box at the bottom of the page and you have to scroll up to continue reading the thread. Its a definite retrograde step in the upgrade.

You can get around it by opening the quotes into another tab, but upgrades are supposed to make life easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

• Admin
Not sure if this is new with the update, but I have noticed I can "Star/Unstar" a conversation. Jim Boy, do you know what that does?
That has been around a couple of months, you can star a conversation and then filter upon it, it has it's own tab

That has been around a couple of months, you can star a conversation and then filter upon it, it has it's own tab
Sorry, not quite sure what you mean here? Filter up on it? Has its own tab?

Loving the new quote feature, accidentally pressed the + sign and checked it later on and it kept something from the other day. Very easy to work with.

Not directly related, but not thread worthy.

Have the wrap around quoting tags disappeared when quoting a selected part of an article for example, or am I missing them somewhere?

Not directly related, but not thread worthy.

Have the wrap around quoting tags disappeared when quoting a selected part of an article for example, or am I missing them somewhere?
Click the INSERT icon and a drop down menu lists options to choose from....in there you find the quote ones

(Log in to remove this ad.)