New TAB website

Remove this Banner Ad

I just deposited $250 into my account and they only took $150 from my bank account. Are they likely to discover the error in a couple of days and then take the extra $100 out? or am I $100 up without even placing a bet?

I just deposited $250 into my account and they only took $150 from my bank account. Are they likely to discover the error in a couple of days and then take the extra $100 out? or am I $100 up without even placing a bet?

Is it a bonus of some description?

$150 was pending in my bank statement for two days but today when the money was officially taken out they took $250.
I knew it would happen but for a fleeting moment I thought I'd got away with it.

Now they are rootin around with the media centre try logging on to the live video and see what you get, if your p****d off at the new website ring them and complain and request the old tab icon to be restored to the new website. If enough people ring and complain something may happen, the supervisor i spoke to said all complaints are forwarded to there people higher up and are logged,if enough people complain things may change.

lol. 6 figure turnover clients have threatened to move away and get a generic response. They won't change anything, online accounts for less than 10% of business.

Lots of punters getting calls apparently once their turnover drops off.
Should have just spent the money to do the site correctly in the 1st place

seth

Did anyone else just get a $30 'betting bonus' put in to their account. I just did.... no joke, can't believe the TAB is being so generous

It was offer from last week, have 30 bet on any race at mv cox plate, get 30 bonus. Although it was personalised via email, so maybe not everyone got it, prob others like me that haven't used it since the new site changeover!

They must be thinking about doing this regularly as when you open the account summary they have a coupon section for promo codes.

yeah i got a $20 bet on tomorrow matched with $20. i forgot about it as the email came through tuesday, so thanks for whoever bumped this :thumbsu:

Just in regards to the TAB, is there any sports multi payout limits?

Wanting to multi up some AFL futures and put a bit on them. Don't want to hand over free money to the TAB though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can place the bet and it wins, the TAB will pay out no worries.

Whether your futures will be adjudged independant of each other and allowed to be put in a multi together is another story. This seems rather arbitrary with them these days. I've seen them knock back multis that have no connection whatsoever, each leg from a different sport entirely.

They used to have a cap on the odds of a multi (which from memory was like 5000-1) and a cap on the payout value (can't really remember exactly it was a 5 figure amount, maybe 20k, 30k, 50k something like that). But the difference is the TAB wouldn't let you place those bets at all, rather than let you on and tell you of the cap if the bet happened to come in like some of the corporates (ok they have it in the fineprint of the rules, but not conscionable conduct accepting the bet for mine). With the advent of super multis I'm not sure what the new limits are, again it seems rather arbitrary. Some go through, some don't.

The system is rather archaic in general. Merge the TABS into one including New Zealand and overhaul the gaming part of the website to emphasise speed of use. Sky Australia on a similar topic needs yet another overhaul of their website and a whole lot more bandwith for streaming.

Super Multi Not Available Due To System Issue (Updated 2:45pm)
31 December 2012
Due to system issues Super Multi sales are temporarily down across all channels. An advice will be sent when this issue has been rectified.

It is anticipated that this may take approximately one week.

Regular Multi sales are operating as normal in your venue, but are currently unavailable on-line. The issue affecting on-line sales of regular Multis is expected to be rectified by Tuesday 1 January 2013.

Please ensure you regularly refer to MyTab and terminal messages for updates that will be posted as information comes to hand.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Bloody awful

Warning: Rage post :mad:

Almost one year on and the TAB website is still bloody awful.

Surprisingly, the TAB mobile site works okay.

However, the main TAB website drives me crazy as it takes forever to load on Firefox/IE.

Add to that, the scrolling is terrible and ticking the boxes for markets is erratic at best.

Spend more time on fixing your website and less on your strange marketing campaigns.

P.S. AAMI and KIA your marketing campaigns are also terrible and you should feel bad.

Warning: Rage post :mad:

Almost one year on and the TAB website is still bloody awful.

Surprisingly, the TAB mobile site works okay.

However, the main TAB website drives me crazy as it takes forever to load on Firefox/IE.

Add to that, the scrolling is terrible and ticking the boxes for markets is erratic at best.

Spend more time on fixing your website and less on your strange marketing campaigns.

P.S. AAMI and KIA your marketing campaigns are also terrible and you should feel bad.

just dreadful

Utterly woeful service today. Not that they care.

And there is a new TAB website today...totally remodeled, defaults to NSW and if anyone can tell me how to find multi approximates and how to log out it would be quite welcome. I am sure i will get used to it eventually.. but it totally sucks now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back