Traded Nick Dal Santo joins North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

A super deal....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FA is based on Age & contract duration.

Can't see him netting much compensation.

Post 20, this is a very weak draft. They won't be getting a pick in the 20's for him.

FA is based on Age & contract duration.

Can't see him netting much compensation.

Post 20, this is a very weak draft. They won't be getting a pick in the 20's for him.

Band 2 compensation, pretty sure that will be the outcome, and that is probably spot on!

I've baked some humble pie to snack on if he gets band 2 or band 3. :p
I suspect we'll get band 2 or 3 for Dal and that Melbourne will get band 3 for Sylvia (which they will use on Vince, doubt they'd have done the deal to trade 20 to GWS unless they were pretty sure they'd get 22 for Sylvia, as they supposedly want Vince) because the AFL feel sorry for us both and want us to get better sooner and that this will be last year of FA compos being awarded.

I suspect we'll get band 2 or 3 for Dal and that Melbourne will get band 3 for Sylvia (which they will use on Vince, doubt they'd have done the deal to trade 20 to GWS unless they were pretty sure they'd get 22 for Sylvia, as they supposedly want Vince) because the AFL feel sorry for us both and want us to get better sooner and that this will be last year of FA compos being awarded.

Do you know the rumoured salary for the NDS and Sylvia deals?

Out of interest, what do you think Dal Santo and Sylvia will get respectfully?

Sylvia will get band 3 or 4, Dal Santo will get band 2-3. Buddy will get band 1. That is pretty much the end of it. The AFL won't want to see they value Dal the same as Buddy and similarly they won't want Dal to be valued the same as Sylvia. Betts will be band 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back