List Mgmt. NO DISCUSSION. Legit/Semi-legit trade/FA/draft rumours. Just post rumour and source.

Remove this Banner Ad

bobby2

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I thought it'd be useful to make a thread of all legit/semi-legit rumours where only the rumour is posted, but there is no discussion around it. Please don't post who you want to get or how you feel towards certain players- this is just about who the club is rumoured/confirmed to be interested in and players currently at the club. As we get closer to trade period, it might be easier for people than trawling through several pages of the actual list management thread each day. I've edited the layout a bit, so hopefully you can find what you're looking for more easily :)
Done deals:
Talia + pick 69 for Sydney's 2016 4th rounder
Pick 11 + our 2016 3rd rounder for pick 20, 21 and Carlton's 2016 4th rounder
Signed Suckling for 1 mil over 3 years!
Grant, Ayce, Fuller, Darley, Kelly (r), Goodes (r) and Pearce (r) delisted.
Draft:
Our picks: 20, 21, 30, 51
Next year's picks: our first, second, fourth, fifth, etc. + Carlton's and Sydney's fourth rounders
  • Dally rates DMac as a third round pick (draft radio thing).
  • We were keen to interview daniel rioli at the combine.
  • We are one of eight clubs looking at Mitch Brown (Dogsman16).
  • We are into Ben McKay (c4toyodoor).
DFA:
  • No interest in Adcock (Mattdougie).
  • Andrew Moore (who we were reportedly interested in during trade period) has been delisted by PA.
Other:
  • We've talked to 193cm Irish prospect Darragh Joyce
  • Lake is interested in a coaching role with us (Lake) and chances of this are growing every day (Vital).
  • Footscray hope to sign Ayce (Vital).
  • B. Goodes has retired. Club want him to stay around in some role next year (Pugz89)
Post more if I've missed them or if new ones come up and I can add them to the OP.

Last edited:

Talia thing was mine
Kruezer never had a medical at the club

Just going off the age article about collingwood. The last line adds that carlton think he also failed a medical with us. I can add your info about him never having a medical if you've heard from someone at the club?

There is a 34 page thread about this guy from Essendon...
I wanted to avoid rumours about who we are not interested in, because the list could get pretty long, but I suppose this one deserves an exception.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just going off the age article about collingwood. The last line adds that carlton think he also failed a medical with us. I can add your info about him never having a medical if you've heard from someone at the club?
Heard from a family friends of a medical team member
Second hand info

Thanks for doing this all, it was getting frustrating wading through the other thread.
Agreed. Now can you go do the same on the td&fa board?

That place has been horrid this season.
Crap all over the place and Carlton supporters on every thread talking about how players are walking to them for nothing yet all their players will stay if they don't get properly compensated...

Sam Landsberger tweeted he hasn't had a medical. He's generally someone with good info

Any idea on how hard we are going at him or is it just a passive enquiry to cover all bases?

Not hard, just putting it out there we would be interested if he wants to come back to Melbourne.

Not hard, just putting it out there we would be interested if he wants to come back to Melbourne.

Hawks are going hard despite their public denials.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back