Media No EKA For Naughty Nooks

Remove this Banner Ad

Mrs Turbo is certain to be named as the S34 EKA Winner after her No. 1 rival kananooks was removed from the ballot paper

Due to the Sweet FA's 2 Strikes Policy, the Furies lasagna-loving cat is ineligible for the prestigious Rookie Award won by DragoDelph, myself & Greenery in recent seasons

HecticCheese Productions will reach out to Naughty Nooks later today for comment ...

Happy Garfield And Friends GIF by Maudit

Mrs Turbo is certain to be named as the S34 EKA Winner after her No. 1 rival kananooks was removed from the ballot paper

Due to the Sweet FA's 2 Strikes Policy, the Furies lasagna-loving cat is ineligible for the prestigious Rookie Award won by DragoDelph, myself & Greenery in recent seasons

HecticCheese Productions will reach out to Naughty Nooks later today for comment ...

kananooks successfully avoids the curse.

It's a tragedy that prominent poster and elite rookie kananooks is ineligible, but don't forget one of our other world class rookies in JyeDye, whose presence in Furies match threads throughout S34 made the Sweet FA a much more wholesome place 😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bit rough to be ineligible. but ive seen some of the other past winners. and some of them grow up to be miserable people in positions of power i think. so ill happily take away the moral award for best rookie and allow the spotlight to shine on who in my eyes is one of the best posters on this whole board.

mr mcchicken himself. the kmart loving degenerate. JyeDye

bit rough to be ineligible. but ive seen some of the other past winners. and some of them grow up to be miserable people in positions of power i think. so ill happily take away the moral award for best rookie and allow the spotlight to shine on who in my eyes is one of the best posters on this whole board.

kananooks has officially commented with incoherent rambling

Maybe you'll get lucky at Tif's awards tonight.....
You could also win an award..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back