Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
NathanMJ_WB54 is there any places i should avoid when over in Melbourne? (plz don't say Point Cook, wherever the hell that is)
Eh, nowhere that you'll go is too bad.

I wouldn't go beyond Essendon or Coburg at night - or at all to be honest - as there's always something going on over there (you can expect to hear of a drive by/car bombing/stabbing in Glenroy every night). Sunshine and St Albans can be dangerous. Likewise Dandenong, Ringwood, Springvale, Cranbourne, but you'll probably never venture out there. As far as the city goes, King Street is usually full to the brim with *******s of a night but the rest of the CBD is golden.

It's like anywhere, as long as you're with people you'll be fine.

Why not Point Cook?

Eh, nowhere that you'll go is too bad.

I wouldn't go beyond Essendon or Coburg at night - or at all to be honest - as there's always something going on over there (you can expect to hear of a drive by/car bombing/stabbing in Glenroy every night). Sunshine and St Albans can be dangerous. Likewise Dandenong, Ringwood, Springvale, Cranbourne, but you'll probably never venture out there. As far as the city goes, King Street is usually full to the brim with *******s of a night but the rest of the CBD is golden.

It's like anywhere, as long as you're with people you'll be fine.

Why not Point Cook?

Pretty standard stuff then. I'll be staying at Point Cook with the girlfriend lol.

Pretty standard stuff then. I'll be staying at Point Cook with the girlfriend lol.
Ah, okay. You'll be fine :p Only a fairly new area. It's no Stab Albans/Scumshine, to borrow a couple of lines from immortalmike.

Good suburb and it's growing, plenty of new estates all over the place there, played cricket there for a little while, good family orientated club

All of our suburbs make fun of themselves. Lol Cockburn. I was going to ask where you lived, mainly so I dont accidentally drive past and get assaulted by you and your dad :p.
Haha, if you're staying in Point Cook, there's no chance of that happening.

I'm from Ferntree Gully, or as the good people from Woeville like to call it, Ferntree Ghetto.

I'm from Ferntree Gully, or as the good people from Woeville like to call it, Ferntree Ghetto.

Isn't that that movie with the fairies? I'll be cruising around in her car a lot lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wood and Bontempelli spotted at Whitten Oval having lunch today.
Two employees have lunch at their place of employment! Stop the press!

Nah seriously that is pretty cool though.

Haven't been down Wantirna way for a while but keen in the holidays over the summer to have a pot and Parma at the Irish pub in Knox Ozone. Would you say Caroline Springs and Point Cook are both similar suburbs both developing. Mernda, Doreen, South Morang are getting popular as they are quite affordable for the first home buyer in the outer north.

Back about 5 years ago i was a big Breaking Benjamin, first time re-listening to their albums
still remembers all their lyrics.
So glad they reformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back