Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also can we stop playing Johnson and Starc in the same side. They both ball exactly the same.

Last time we had Harris who was economical and could take wickets, Siddle who is economical and would give the english very little and Johno who can go for runs but is a great strike bowler.

This year we had Starc who is the same as Johno and Hazelwood who is still learning so he could go for runs too. At times our strike bowlers tried to hit a length instead of bowling normally because we leaked too much

Last edited:

It makes no difference who the Prime Minister is the same policies are enacted.
It's just an amorphous blob that swaps face and continues to ignore the real issues.
Maybe those 'shape-shifting lizard' crazies aren't so far off the mark.

Maybe those 'shape-shifting lizard' crazies aren't so far off the mark.
The funny thing is that renowned metaphysicist Michio Kaku gives some credence to the idea of different dimensional forms like Lizards. Still sounds crazy to me but the guy's a genuine genius and Abbott looks far too much like a lizard for me to be comfortable....

Last edited:
Now that our season's extinguished, the Cubs streech run is pretty much all I have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. So glad we don't have send-off in AFL.
Agreed. We'll see umpires just totally overwhelmed by the occasion like Mike Dean was there.

Garbage decision. Will cost us the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back