No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely this is you and BRG93 's 'topic' for your next Photoshop competition. ;)

Perhaps we need a dedicated sh00p thread. I'm not sure everybody here finds my 'work' nearly as amusing as I do.

This is a serious football discussion site after-all!

Perhaps we need a dedicated sh00p thread. I'm not sure everybody here finds my 'work' nearly as amusing as I do.

Sometimes it's easy to forget. :p

Could definitely have a dedicated thread in the Dog House sub forum.

We could give it a Crack, What do you say Aus?

I'm gonna be a bit busy to get the crayons out until the weekend. If inspiration strikes or I can steal somebody elses' I may be able to knock something out.

Stuff them, They are Bandwagon "Supporters" and I use the Term Supporters Loosely let's just annoy them

Don't wanna waste my creative genius in that ghost town.:p

Apologies to anybody that takes offence at my taking this thread O/T.

I'm gonna be a bit busy to get the crayons out until the weekend. If inspiration strikes or I can steal somebody elses' I may be able to knock something out.
Will Endeavor to do the Same, I'll just take a swig of the Kool-Aid and go from there

tumbleweed-o.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turns out Buddy was just trying to help the NSW government. By knocking the three cars out of their parking spaces the cops could give them a parking ticket.

i posted it on facebook and got 400 likes and nobody mentioned anything about racism

Yeah probably 400 Caucasian males :)

Look at it and ask yourself if it could offend someone of asian descent. I'm sure you'll answer yes. It doesn't offend me, but I could see it could offend someone.

Yeah probably 400 Caucasian males :)

Look at it and ask yourself if it could offend someone of asian descent. I'm sure you'll answer yes. It doesn't offend me, but I could see it could offend someone.
asian mates had a laugh didnt take it to seriously btw im indian not "Caucasian"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back