No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The very reason I find it hard to respect many people in the mainstream media.

Translates to: I've been told one thing, so i'm going to say the total opposite is going to happen. PLOT THICKENS!

Anyone else starting to think that the outcry over GC/GWS having an incredibly dominant period and winning a horde of flags was unnecessary?

It seems (to me at least), that teams like Port, Brisbane and us are going to be filled with just as much serious talent.

Can agree with that, but even GC is still a few years away from hitting a peak. What's worse to think about is how different the comp could look if there were no expansion teams....

Anyone else starting to think that the outcry over GC/GWS having an incredibly dominant period and winning a horde of flags was unnecessary?

It seems (to me at least), that teams like Port, Brisbane and us are going to be filled with just as much serious talent.

You only have to look at the early Lions side and the current Swans team to see that the AFL won't let them not be dominant.

If anyone had the slightest bit of compassion for Essendon's plight just go and read their Coaching roundabout thread (even on the cooney thread there) and the way they talk about our club. What a bunch of narcissistic, arrogant assholes, I hope ASADA spreads the cheeks when they bend them over, with Sir James being the first to take it where it really hurts.

If anyone had the slightest bit of compassion for Essendon's plight just go and read their Coaching roundabout thread (even on the cooney thread there) and the way they talk about our club. What a bunch of narcissistic, arrogant assholes, I hope ASADA spreads the cheeks when they bend them over, with Sir James being the first to take it where it really hurts.
I'm happy to let them wallow in their cesspit of delusion while they cower in fear of show cause notices and the ASADA banhammer.

They've got a raging narcissist as a coach, the cream of their crop are facing bans, they just lost one of their best players, in his prime, for a pick and a 29 year old, and they can't walk down the street in their Essendon gear without people like me making a smartarse comment.

If they want to vent, I say let them. At least we've got some reading material when we're in need of a laugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought we could all do with a laugh. From the Essendon board:
Players should be like "**** you" and keep playing Asada can't exactly force them to miss games.
Yes, that is a legitimate post by an Essendon supporter.

Fixed it for you.
Oddly enough

I thought this was their list manager, for the longest time
2mrcwft.jpg

much more impressive then

zmcndg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back