No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlton have signed a bit of a blast from the past, for those of you who remember him. Played 26 games in the early 2000s glory years, majority in our wooden spoon year under Rhode when we had similar big names like Trent Bartlett, Kingsley Hunter and Shane Birss running around.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ki...season-camp-plan/story-fndv8f7j-1227124221068
Kicked 5 goals against Essendon in his first game didn't he? Took a couple of ripper marks too. Apart from that.... ;)

Do you think K-Mac's playing career will fit the profile for future coaches? Not a career of note at the elite level but with enough knowledge from the 2nd tier to succeed. It's a model that has produced the last 2 NRL premiership coaches, so perhaps AFL clubs are starting to copy the blueprint....

Do you think K-Mac's playing career will fit the profile for future coaches? Not a career of note at the elite level but with enough knowledge from the 2nd tier to succeed. It's a model that has produced the last 2 NRL premiership coaches, so perhaps AFL clubs are starting to copy the blueprint....
Yes :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott on Waite:

We still believe his best football is in front of him, even though he’s closer to the end of his career than the start

I have never heard that before about Waite. What an original and novel idea. :drunk:

Tigers just announced Choco has cancer. Terrible news. Wonder if it impacted on his candidature for our coaching role if he knew some time ago. Wishing him well.

Tigers just announced Choco has cancer. Terrible news. Wonder if it impacted on his candidature for our coaching role if he knew some time ago. Wishing him well.

Did the article say he was still going to be coaching down at Richmond whilst he tries to recover?

As someone who has known a number of people with cancer, I'd be thinking he would be spending more time with his family
in case, you know :(

Last edited:
Did the article say he was still going to be coaching down at Richmond whilst he tries to recover?

As someone who has known a number of people with cancer, I'd be thinking he would be spending more time with his family
in case, you know :(

Having been through exactly the same thing as "Choco" I can assure you that he prognosis for recovery and a long somewhat fruitful life is quite good!

Chemotherapy being what it is, he'll have his ups and downs, but if he chooses to, has a supportive employer and looks after himself with plenty of rest. There is no reason why he cannot continue with his role down at the Tigers. Its not like he's digging ditches for a living.

Having been through exactly the same thing as "Choco" I can assure you that he prognosis for recovery and a long somewhat fruitful life is quite good!

Chemotherapy being what it is, he'll have his ups and downs, but if he chooses to, has a supportive employer and looks after himself with plenty of rest. There is no reason why he cannot continue with his role down at the Tigers. Its not like he's digging ditches for a living.
I've only seen what happens when they don't catch it in time unfortunately, that is why I made that comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back