MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Draper, Langford, Merrett, Cox, Ridley, Perkins, Hind, Wright, Redman, Stringer, Martin.

Yeah they have talent. There's always teams that come from no where. People laughed at me when I said Carlton had AA talent. Essendon are capable of making the 8 next year.

Essendon have talent?

Fk me.

Pies
Lions
Blues
GWS
Us
Port
Crows
Suns
Swans
Dogs

That is ten teams, do you think they have more talent than any of those? TBH I'd argue Saints have more talent too.

:$

I found it interesting that both teams underperformed after such tragic news. Grief is a strange thing. I feel like the old logic was that it would galvanize the group but that isn't often the case.
Without checking id say ~ 60-70% of Freo's list never played with him and 90% of the Giants. Hardly a Phil Walsh scenario.

Last edited:
Bombers will finish top 4. Their draw is incredible.
Not willing to buy in this far yet, Bombers doing Bombers things in the second half of the season when in a position to play finals is very common.

Nah dons won't make top 4 I was just taking the piss, they'll play finals I think but they aren't top 4 yet.
If they do make top 4 at least we'll see them lose two finals instead of one :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a bit of a battler sometimes but man I love Ben Keays as a footballer.

I'm not sure we need another workman like forward but I'd do it for the Keays/Fritsch combo. We'd be the most hated team in the league with those 2 in the same forward 50.
One to give oppo supporters the shits and the other to just s**t his pants.

What's going on with HTB adjudication? It seems to have changed this week (again).

What's going on with HTB adjudication? It seems to have changed this week (again).
They've completely butchered the game. They've added so many shitty little touch free kicks that they've had to get rid of some free kicks because fans hate when too many are paid.

They've completely butchered the game. They've added so many shitty little touch free kicks that they've had to get rid of some free kicks because fans hate when too many are paid.
I never got the whole "just let the whistle go" s**t that fans want. If they paid HTB/Incorrect disposal correctly, the game would legitimately open up so much more

I never got the whole "just let the whistle go" s**t that fans want. If they paid HTB/Incorrect disposal correctly, the game would legitimately open up so much more
I agree but that wasn't my point. Fans want the slight jumper tugs, slight pushes in the back, slight high tackles etc to be let go. Now they've introduced dangerous tackles, chop the arms, front on contact etc there's more free kicks than ever and the AFL font want 80 free kicks paid a game. It's ugly.

Id rather them reward holding the ball and heck off front on contract and bullshit like that but it's too far gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back