Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a * about finals anyway

So overrated

It’s all about the draft these days
I'm a bit like that without my coffee.
Can't wait till the draft period.

But I guess the only good thing about not playing finals is we have no pressure. Can just sit back watch all the teams cry and sook now when they lose and get kicked out.

Just got told one of the things said to Zorko before he bit back.

Let's just say that Zorko wasn't the player out there remotely furthest over the line. I'm not repeating it here as even the media won't repeat it heaven forbid their Melbourne Demon darlings look bad.

If you really want to know send me a message but it goes no further.

(actually i apologise and won't be saying what was said but if I was Dayne Zorko I would have killed the guy on the field)

Last edited:
Sassy Taraji P Henson GIF

Let's just say that Zorko wasn't the player out there remotely furthest over the line. I'm not repeating it here as even the media won't repeat it heaven forbid their Melbourne Demon darlings look bad.

(actually i apologise and won't be saying what was said but if I was Dayne Zorko I would have killed the guy on the field)
Come on. You can tell me!
(A complete stranger you have never met and have zero investment in.)

Talk s**t, get hit.

If you dish it out first, you should be able to take it back, regardless of what gets said imo.

Makes sense as both Clubs officials were pretty keen to have it sorted out in house and not have AFL House make a Federal Case out of it.
Zorko was pretty adamant, that while he should not have said what he did, he wanted to be able to tell the Brisbane hierarchy his side of the story, as he thought blame was not limited to him.

Boys will be boys and you will never remove sledging from the game.

And it’s often the guy who retaliated that gets caught and cops the heat and the flack, be it a verbal or physical altercation.

U can tell me im pretty thick skinned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either spill it or don't tease to it, just another bay 13 esque s**t talking post.

The footballer’s parents, Karen and Simon, have both told The Daily Mailthere is no truth to the swirling speculation.
“That’s all rumours... I don’t have cancer,” she said.
Simon also said: “My wife’s not ill”.
Petty’s sister Hannah, co-captain of the Adelaide Thunderbirds in the Super Netball league, was also dragged into the storm when nasty rumours were spread online that the sledge was targeted at her. Those rumours were immediately shut down.

A lot of people seemed 100% convinced she was sick :think:

I guess you really can't believe everything you see on the internet. Whoda thunk it?

Ok, so Mum not sick and Zoorko says, "hope your Mum dies". That's a piss weak sledge. Why is Petty tearing up over that?

Makes you wonder if it was something else that was said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back