Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The most pleasing aspect of reading the Nottingham board lately is that I've discovered that Wildbill is in his late 40's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course - Why would players feel the need to contact the AFLPA is the sessions were voluntary ?
Just because they were technically voluntary doesn't mean they didn't feel pressured or obliged to take part. These are the 1st to 4th year players if I'm not mistaken, they might feel as though their chance at breaking into the senior side would be put in jeopardy if they opted out.

Just because they were technically voluntary doesn't mean they didn't feel pressured or obliged to take part. These are the 1st to 4th year players if I'm not mistaken, they might feel as though their chance at breaking into the senior side would be put in jeopardy if they opted out.
Much like a certain voluntary supplement program

That's exactly what i stated in my post - You only contact the AFLPA is you think the sessions are non-voluntary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back