Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs/Eagles best players both out for the season.

Easy out leaves the Eagles defence looking very ordinary along with a ordinary midfield to boot, could be 2010 all over for the Eagles. Brown playing on big KPF is going to give Eagles supporters nightmare, Schofield having to sacrifice his attacking game for a more defence only mindset. McGovern won't be allowed to be that luxury swingman and will have to settle down in defence.

Libba out along with Griffen and Cooney as well. Not sure how their young kids are going to cope with the attention. Good luck young Jackson.

Last edited:
Dogs/Eagles best players both out for the season.

Easy out leaves the Eagles defence looking very ordinary along with a ordinary midfield to boot, could be 2010 all over for the Eagles. Brown playing on big KPF is going to give Eagles supporters nightmare, Schofield having to sacrifice his attacking game for a more defence only mindset. McGovern won't be allowed to be that luxury swingman and will have to settle down in defence.

Libba out along with Griffen and Cooney as well. Not sure how their young kids are going to cope with the attention. Good luck young Jackson.

Darling is set to miss some time up front in the season (from the way the Eagles board is talking). McGovern was set to be that 2nd/3rd guy up there.

Add Jack Billings set to miss a period of time and the injury list should not look the way it does.

Who is a bigger loss for there respective club?

McKenzie as the lynchpin in defence for a side on the rise or the midfield general in an already undermanned Bulldogs side?
Libba. E-Mac is a gun, and the 2nd or 3rd best KPD last season, but the Bulldogs midfield without Libba is as bad as Melbourne's.

Libba. E-Mac is a gun, and the 2nd or 3rd best KPD last season, but the Bulldogs midfield without Libba is as bad as Melbourne's.

Agreed

I tried to make a case that the Dogs would be alright without Griffen, Cooney, Higgins, Gia. Now without Liberatore, they are firmly pushing for a bottom 3 position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I question whether he has the tank to play a true CHF but he might surprise. Personally I'd want to be starting his leads from pretty close to goal
Hawkins FF. Clark plays his best searching for the footy, so let him roam.

True, you dont restrict an (almost) goal full forward out to CHF. In saying that, the first quarter suggests Clark might play closer to goal earlier. Hawkins was seen a couple of times up on the wing.

Gold Coast. Against their reserves talls. No Thompson either. Leslie (I think it was) and Schade are the KPD's.
Honestly, who gives a *, they're probably experimenting. Leslie and Schade are crap.

A member of the public got in Chris Scotts way as he walked out of the coaches box.

Scott frowned and shook his head in frustration.

He never struck me as the sort of guy who would complain over the small stuff. Wonders never cease to amaze.

A member of the public got in Chris Scotts way as he walked out of the coaches box.

Scott frowned and shook his head in frustration.

He never struck me as the sort of guy who would complain over the small stuff. Wonders never cease to amaze.

Not sure about that. The Scott brothers have always struck me as thinking their own doesn't stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back