North Melbourne V Western Bulldogs 1:10 p.m. Ethiad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Mine as well I a watcher drinker these days. I think Malaysian warriors (I'm working out of KL) and Singapore have a couple of games coming up in September. You should get down it's great to get around some Aussie footy banter again.
I used to play for the Warriors many moons ago when I was living in KL, home base was the Cobra Club in PJ. No idea where they are these days. Good times!

Wells will go.

Punch to Higgins gut - intentional (off the ball), low impact, body contact.
Bump - Reckless, medium impact, head.

They're just what I would say, but there's no way he's not going.

There was some glancing contact with the chin, but got him really low on the shoulder with the full force, he will need to spin the MRP wheel and hope for good result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only the doggies showed more fight than the supporters looking for suspensions, perhaps Griffendor wouldn't have come off in his 200th copping a hiding.

Wells will go.

Punch to Higgins gut - intentional (off the ball), low impact, body contact.
Bump - Reckless, medium impact, head.

They're just what I would say, but there's no way he's not going.

That's about 3 games then, isn't it? 1 for the first and 2 for the second?

If only the doggies showed more fight than the supporters looking for suspensions, perhaps Griffendor wouldn't have come off in his 200th copping a hiding.
Commenting on probable suspension doesn't mean "looking for a suspension". I wouldn't care if he got off, as there was no malice or rough play in either incident. Just looking at it how the chook lotto would look at it.

I didn't see the first one, but the second one he'll get reckless (1 pt), medium (2 pts), high (2 pts) = 5 pts. 225 total points, less 25% for guilty plea = 1 week.

If he's unlucky it'll be reckless (2pts, giving total of 6 points) and it'll be 3 weeks down to 2.

Pretty sure he has a good record, and then there's the early guilty plea discount.

TBH, tummy tap could go either way IMO (although I only saw the replay once) the ball was in play at the time, as opposed to a few others this year.

As for the bump, pretty sure he will get cited. IMO he only just clipped his chin, and he made an effort to get low. Probably negligent/low/high

Have you seen what else counts as a suspension this year? You hit the head, you're going to need a very good reason for it.
Whole bloody thing is a joke, just like that crap with Selwood getting a free for being smacked on arse by a good legal bump, weak and soft the AFL has gotten. Wells actions weren't malicious as some WB posters believe, as indicated by the last ten years of his career, his first blow to Higgins was more accidental than anything and Higgins dropped the knees while Wells went for the shoulders and it slipped up to glance his chin with the corner of his shoulder, if you think that's malicious dog fans, you're more than one-eyed. Not going to debate with you lot.

Whole bloody thing is a joke, just like that crap with Selwood getting a free for being smacked on arse by a good legal bump, weak and soft the AFL has gotten. Wells actions weren't malicious as some WB posters believe, as indicated by the last ten years of his career, his first blow to Higgins was more accidental than anything and Higgins dropped the knees while Wells went for the shoulders and it slipped up to glance his chin with the corner of his shoulder, if you think that's malicious dog fans, you're more than one-eyed. Not going to debate with you lot.

No one with any sense is advocating that either were malicious or dog-acts etc.

But that does not mean Wells is likely to get off scott-free. That's just the way it is.

No one with any sense is advocating that either were malicious or dog-acts etc.

But that does not mean Wells is likely to get off scott-free. That's just the way it is.
Footy has changed for the worst, though l don't like players being knocked out, it was more an accident more than anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back