Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 21 - North v Demons Sun August 6th 1:10pm EST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • North by 7 - 20

• Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What is it with the Hawthorn angst lately? I really don't get where it's come from.

Is this the part where North supporters try to manufacture a rivalry with another club.

Kinda like what they keep trying to do with Essendon?

Don't drag us down please.

Is this the part where North supporters try to manufacture a rivalry with another club.

Kinda like what they keep trying to do with Essendon?

Don't drag us down please.

You're not making sense. Lot of Hawthorn posters seem to be on the angry pills in North threads. - I don't know whats gotten you all so antsy lately?

By all means post away, doesn't bother me. Just genuinely curious.

Just so predictable for the Roos.
Never expected them to win (or really come close) but you shouldn't just give up.

North have straight up thrown in the towel.

Zero interest in winning this game.

Poor fitness, we've run out of gas. Naturally can't rely on our poor skills and decision making. That and Melbourne finally.turning up.

Yeah but they could at least have a crack. Even if their fitness isn't up to scratch, they look disinterested since falling behind.

As I said, poor fitness isn't going to lead to high levels of intensity. I don't like using that as a reason either, as poor fitness in itself is worthy of criticism and not good enough in a professional sport.

Pathetic tanking team. Showed that they can mix it with the best when they try, but no doubt Clarko the dodge told them to throw the game after q time.

I hope the ALF takes all their picks for the next 5 years off them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is giving nth more young players going to help them, surely it's experience they need?
And a lot of the experienced players on the market for a side like North are generally going to be your fringe/list clogger types.

Last edited:
Pathetic tanking team. Showed that they can mix it with the best when they try, but no doubt Clarko the dodge told them to throw the game after q time.

I hope the ALF takes all their picks for the next 5 years off them.

You do know you support the only club in footy that was found guilty of tanking and punished accordingly for it

You do know you support the only club in footy that was found guilty of tanking and punished accordingly for it
No Team has ever been found guilty of tanking. We were found guilty of bringing the game into disrepute. Our punishment was Mark Neeld which seems like an excessive penalty.

No Team has ever been found guilty of tanking. We were found guilty of bringing the game into disrepute. Our punishment was Mark Neeld which seems like an excessive penalty.
We copped a bigger punishment by the league banning Bailey (our assistant coach) for 12 months.

Petracca looked like he was dominating in under 12s.

Training run for Melbourne. But they need to be cleaner with their forward entries.

Back