Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 24 - North v Suns Sat Aug 26th 1:45pm EST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm crying literally crying. I called it Reid is destiny. Reid coming to wce is destiny.

It was meant to be
Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

You can’t can you?

you can give no real meaningful reason for how this win benefits North, so you just ignore the question.

Teams play sport to win. Player who has never played AFL is not by any measure X better than player 2 who has never played AFL.

Go play with someone who can be bothered with your bullshit. Goodbye.

Just living the moment mate.
You went on all week about North cheating all season, cheating this week etc because you were upset about missing out on Reid.
At least be man enough to call out yourself and admit you were wrong.

As it is - West Coast were the worst side this year so them getting pick one would be the system working as it should.

Justify it to me then.

“To install a winning culture” for a club that’s lost 20 in a row, sure why not🤪

Even if you don’t rate Reid everyone else in the AFL world does you could trade that for multiple top 10 picks.

This is a meaningless win against a meaningless opponent.
The win, if North hold on, is basically meaningless. But one of the biggest things this groups needs is a win, they seem to have been expecting to get run down every time they have been in matches late, because they have developed a history of getting run down every time they have been close late in games.

Belief is more important than the difference between pick 1 and pick 2, even a very good pick 1. I still think 0 wins next year is by far the most likely outcome, Reid or anyone else won't change that (without a massive trade week). Actually having the memory of a win, if it happens - however little it means in terms of final position - is the best chance to stop that.

You went on all week about North cheating all season, cheating this week etc because you were upset about missing out on Reid.
At least be man enough to call out yourself and admit you were wrong.

As it is - West Coast were the worst side this year so them getting pick one would be the system working as it should.
I did admit I was wrong, in the tanking thread.

The play in tournament in the NBA has effectively eliminated blatant tanking for all intents and purposes

Did you not see last season it just happens at the level to get into the lottery it’s hardly perfect either. Our current synod fine

Teams play sport to win. Player who has never played AFL is not by any measure X better than player 2 who has never played AFL.

Go play with someone who can be bothered with your bullshit. Goodbye.
How about no, you’ve insulated me several times and I just let it go so now I’ll just say it outright. You’re a self righteous ******* moron, now you can ride off on your high horse twat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you not see last season it just happens at the level to get into the lottery it’s hardly perfect either. Our current synod fine

NBA they go hard hey, essentially tanking half way through the season.

I think the AFL should introduce the lottery and even the play in system. To keep the season alive longer , last few rounds can be boring af , this ones probably the exception

In other news, mysterious flying pig sightings have been reported all over the world

Back