Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 24 - Lions v Saints Sat Aug 26th 4:35pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Today just proved once again that the Saints cannot win outside of Melbourne, they'd hope the Swans don't win tomorrow!!

Brisbane supporters sore winners, thought they would flog us and only got across the line by a couple of goals with an armchair ride from the umpires.

You finals pretenders aren't as crash hot as you think you are, if the Saints can mix it with you I don't give you much hope against the Top 4 contenders.

Brisbane supporters sore winners, thought they would flog us and only got across the line by a couple of goals with an armchair ride from the umpires.

You finals pretenders aren't as crash hot as you think you are, if the Saints can mix it with you I don't give you much hope against the Top 4 contenders.
And your lot are a bunch of crying sore losers.

Pot meet kettle.

What about the Membrey creeping over the mark or the countless chopping of the arms? Poorly umpired game but favoured Saints more than anything.
Not sure why you're quoting me with your Whataboutisms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big big trouble at the gabba. You must be really worried with your usual crap comments. You know your team is trash and are failing again

Good luck in your elimination final chuckster, see you next year!

Wow there is a lot of rubbish in this thread.

The game went about as well as most Saints fans expected. Brisbane didn't kick well and kept us in it but also we made them take a lot of difficult shots.

We don't have the class around the ball to match the very good teams but our system stands up and our young guys look good for the future.

All in all things look ok for us and I think the Lions are a genuine flag chance.

Was a ten goal win in every measure except the scoreboard. Saints look like a VFL side tbh.

This isn't fantasy football, it wasn't a 10 goal win, you got a 2 goal win and had we taken our chances we could have beaten you.

No King for us either while you were full strength, King kicks his usual 3 or 4 goals and we win that game.

Oof St Kilda with 0 interstate wins during the H&A, not good.
Jesus. The IQ of a Lions supporter.
Gets one idea stuck in their heads and repeat ad nauseum. They actually think it’s funny.🙄
Talk about flogging a dead horse. And really, we don’t give a sh*t.
Move on 🥱

Jesus. The IQ of a Lions supporter.
Gets one idea stuck in their heads and repeat ad nauseum. They actually think it’s funny.🙄
Talk about flogging a dead horse. And really, we don’t give a sh*t.
Move on 🥱
No need to bring Ross’s game plan into this

Back