Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 24 - North v Suns Sat Aug 26th 1:45pm EST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve changed my mind. Scoring 132 points, winning by 35 points, breaking a 20-game losing streak, having Larkey score 9 goals, giving some players their first win for the season, and avoiding 3 wooden spoons in a row is probably worth giving away pick 1. Pick 2 and 3 likely won’t be crap either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harley Reid is a flight risk
If he goes over only a matter of time before he returns to Victoria.
Youre Wrong John C Mcginley GIF

Clarko sitting there, wondering where he went wrong.

Good on the players though, must be a massive relief.
You really continue to come out with the dumbest comments. Credit to you.

Irrespective of pick one its nice that both our clubs have put that ridiculous tanking discussion to bed over the last 2 weeks.
Probably came from a bunch of nerds that've never played competitive sport. You don't play to be a loser. End of story.

North's best win of the season with Souva Larkey kicking 9 goals and it could cost them the no. 1 pick, North fans won't know whether to laugh or cry.
both.

Watching Eddie Ford go back to kick that list one and shut down any chance of a comeback, I fully teared up. For him and for every other player who's had to endure this losing streak.

North's best win of the season with Souva Larkey kicking 9 goals and it could cost them the no. 1 pick, North fans won't know whether to laugh or cry.
Is indifferent an option? This whole pick 1 thing is cringeworthy and overhyped.

Not convinced West Coast will take Harley. Curtin is there, they’ll probably be keener on a WA guy instead.
P1 will get traded. Expect either Hawks or Dees with Freo's P5 will make a multi-pick offer which mean West Coast get Curtin and change for P1. Wouldn't expect North to take Curtin with P2.. will be interesting to see what happens if McKay leaves and which tier of compo pick they get. If North get P2 and P3 then I'd expect them to be looking to trade up for P1 as well and still get Reid.

Back