Game Day North v Jeff Kennett

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it’s not too soon.

We will win. Clarkson ready to smack down the upstart and reframe his legacy.

Best young team of players we’ve put on the park this season.

North by 3+goals.

The future starts now.

Pee and poos can GAGF and Jeff Kennett engineered this whole Indig Player saga, looking forward to pissing on his grave.

Go Roos!

Hopefully today is the day this club stands up and makes a statement and hopefully Wardlaw can play well and gets that rising star nomination he deserves.
If it goes pear shape and we lose I’m hoping we don’t get slaughtered as this happens questions must be asked.

The only game this season which clashes with my son’s junior footy ffs.

If we can pull off a bloody win you’ll still hear me yelling from the ‘burbs (in Hawks heartland), although it’ll be out of context as I’ll have to watch from scratch on delay.

North by 4 goals.

C’monnnn you bastards! 👊

its game day so...Coach Sissy Rose (my Little dachsador girl)
resized_20210507_204521-jpeg.1361219

barks the following...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After my recent moment of madness re Caro, I decided to exile myself and the mrs and have ended up in some place called Heliopolis, Cairo , Egypt .
My question is…where and how the * do I watch the game, starting at 6.10 am local time?
Can I still use the AFL app, or am I in trouble?
Thanks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

After my recent moment of madness re Caro, I decided to exile myself and the mrs and have ended up in some place called Heliopolis, Cairo , Egypt .
My question is…where and how the * do I watch the game, starting at 6.10 am local time?
Thanks

Use a VPN if the app is geo blocked.

Luke72 should be able to give advice on watching from North Africa.

Thanks

If you are still logged into your Kayo you should be fine.

No it’s not too soon.

We will win. Clarkson ready to smack down the upstart and reframe his legacy.

Best young team of players we’ve put on the park this season.

North by 3+goals.

The future starts now.

Pee and poos can GAGF and Jeff Kennett engineered this whole Indig Player saga, looking forward to pissing on his grave.

Go Roos!
This is what happened last time. You have cursed us with a game day thread before game day.
Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

We’ll never win another game until Gasometer starts the game day threads again.

Seeing we’re back to the arrogance of I will start GD threads on my own time, I could have started this one when I was sitting down to watch a modern day classic “A man called Otto” (classic Hanks playing a Grumpy Old) at 6:30pm last night

But nahhhh, we end up with Mr Doasiplease on here yet again making an insipid OP

North by 3 points

Ever since finishing my first season of high level footy, I have lost the desire to like watch and keep up with games.

But we are gonna win 🤝🤝

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back