Good luck to Leigh Adams.

UnkemptDismalIberiannase-size_restricted.gif

THE IMMORTAL KFC BOY

Just like last week please.

Good luck to Leigh Adams.

UnkemptDismalIberiannase-size_restricted.gif

THE IMMORTAL KFC BOY
There’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time

Honourable loss will do me fine, what with all the upheaval. A win would obviously blow the roof off this joint, but it could also tip us towards a repeat Rhyce Shaw situation. I'd rather keep an eye on longterm goals than get sucked into the temporary honeymoon period lift. Not knocking Patch's abilities as a coach at all, but gee whiz does this feel a bit Groundhog Day-esque. Of course if we lose by 10 goals I'll probably look back on this comment and chastise myself for being such a cocky prick

Last edited:

A repeat of the performance post Bard’s departure would do nicely, along with a banner which reads….

“Roses are Red
Judd is a roach
Smash in you Roo boys
Like Patch your tough coach!”

North by 10 points with LDU and JHF clocking over the stats counter.

Haven't been for a few weeks so really looking forward to today. I hope Jye plays well, it's been a bit sad watching him try so hard but not perform at the level he possibly can. I really hope he can get back the evasion and awareness he showed when he started. Go Jye!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to being there, with my son, hoping for a bit more of last week‘s run and dash and more fun than we had at the Giants game. If we can’t win when we are taking chances and having a dip, that’s ok, just want to enjoy watching for more than 15 minutes a week again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back