Official Club Stuff North's Hop Up Bar: Outside Gate 2: Be there!

Remove this Banner Ad

You didn't provide your own sweet nectar, like someone may have? :)
Regardless, everything tasted so good!

Sweet nectar? VB is bogan cheap crap.

You are also lucky not to be on the ignore list after brining a Hawk female friend to the game. No matter how good looking she was...

Sounds like people had a bit of trouble identifying each other.

Perhaps everyone should wear a red carnation?

07160096.interactive.b.jpg

Sweet nectar? VB is bogan cheap crap.

You are also lucky not to be on the ignore list after brining a Hawk female friend to the game. No matter how good looking she was...

Are you on the spectrum? I planned that a few months back, but I don't need to verify everything including my own bowel movements to you.
Oh by the way, that was rines dressed up in a hawks scarf - the one that months back you accused me of copping hand-jibbers from.

Don't leave me alone with _______, he might be a psycho murderer!
<- harden up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was vigorously dishing out wink-wink, nudge-nudges and nose taps. Maybe I should modernise my signals. All I got was dirty looks....especially from the hot chick in the hawks gear. I was just trying to find my North BF brethren.:thumbsdown: :footy:

It's awkward, isn't it? No-one looks like you'd expect, and you can't go up to a stranger and say "Wild Bill?" "Twinkletoes?" "Are you blackshadow?"

Next time, let's have a time and place (just inside the doors was a good spot).

It's awkward, isn't it? No-one looks like you'd expect, and you can't go up to a stranger and say "Wild Bill?" "Twinkletoes?" "Are you blackshadow?"

Next time, let's have a time and place (just inside the doors was a good spot).
Definitely a better idea. When I met up with a few of the WA North faithful I had no idea who was who. Then some bloke walked up to me and pinched my bum. I thought it had to be Kimbo...I was wrong, it was Shermanator

Definitely a better idea. When I met up with a few of the WA North faithful I had no idea who was who. Then some bloke walked up to me and pinched my bum. I thought it had to be Kimbo...I was wrong, it was Shermanator
Stern look.

I'm deeply offended you think I'd do that. I'm more a grope-the-crotch man myself. It's more unsettling for a first-up meeting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a good bum - just crying out for a pinchin!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back