Not Giving In and Never Tear Us Apart (songs)

Remove this Banner Ad

NTUA really needs to go to another level this year

It needs to this year or it could disappear as quick as it arrived

Needs whole crowd participation and the music to be lowered a tiny bit game by game to the point you can barely hear it as its drowned out by the crowd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a tried and true saying..."If it's not broke...don't fix it."

Leave NTUA alone it's spontaneous and not manufactured...it's Port Adelaide passion.

Kochie just dropped on triple M that everyone should get to our first home game early because there will be "something the AFL has never seen before. This will give access that no one has ever seen before."

Kochie just dropped on triple M that everyone should get to our first home game early because there will be "something the AFL has never seen before. This will give access that no one has ever seen before."
hmmmmmmmmm

Considering going now.

After last years first home game debacle this fills me with dread, not anticipation. Unless he followed it up with a paddle will be under every seat and all fans will get to use to show Olsen and Whicker how much we appreciate them.

Uh oh

After last years first home game debacle this fills me with dread, not anticipation.

He cannot be unaware that that went down badly, even if he's never spoken to it.

A spectator half time kicking comp - land the footy in the palm of the giant fist :p
images

Triggers lightning bolts and pyrotechnics on the big screen.
upload_2016-2-1_20-8-46.jpeg

He cannot be unaware that that went down badly, even if he's never spoken to it.
He's not unaware. That doesn't mean there won't be a next time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

really-hahaha-no.gif

Probably going to be something like a live feed of the players arriving and the rev ups the boys give to each other as they are getting ready. It would be pretty cool to have the same window that those in the Locker Room get to see live projected onto the big screen - have the feed sponsored by Renault so we don't lose on sponsorship dollars.

Probably going to be something like a live feed of the players arriving and the rev ups the boys give to each other as they are getting ready. It would be pretty cool to have the same window that those in the Locker Room get to see live projected onto the big screen - have the feed sponsored by Renault so we don't lose on sponsorship dollars.

Yeah the word "access" gives away it'll be some kind of intimate pre-game player access.

NTUA really needs to go to another level this year
It needs to this year or it could disappear as quick as it arrived
Needs whole crowd participation and the music to be lowered a tiny bit game by game to the point you can barely hear it as its drowned out by the crowd
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See the clips in my post 11 above yours. Both of these things have already happened. The only thing that remains is to get it started by part of the crowd at times as per "You'll never walk alone".

Butch is going to come out and do the 'first goal'. Best be in the ground about an hour before to see him start.
*sorry Butch

Unlike the past players, who run to the top of the goal square, Butch will run to the goal line.
I have the greatest respect for Butch, but none at all for his kicking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back